What's new

Windows 11 100% CPU and Disk usage

Kondest

Jul 28, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Hello. I recently upgraded to windows 11 and having a problem with my laptop. Constantly seing that the CPU & Disk usage at 100% and slowing down my laptop.
Any ideas? Anything helps how to solve this high usage of cpu and disk?
Thank you.

I'm really not a computer engineer but I think the best way to overcome such issue on your computer is to format it maybe all the normal setting will come back into place. Or maybe take it back to a computer engineer
Post automatically merged:

I'm really not a computer engineer but I think the best way to overcome such issue on your computer is to format it maybe all the normal setting will come back into place. Or ma

Hello. I recently upgraded to windows 11 and having a problem with my laptop. Constantly seing that the CPU & Disk usage at 100% and slowing down my laptop.
Any ideas? Anything helps how to solve this high usage of cpu and disk?
Thank you.

One thing you could try is checking for any background processes or apps hogging up resources in the Task Manager. Sometimes, it's just a matter of closing out unnecessary stuff running in the background.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back