What's new

Willing to let any of these quality domains go for 100 posts on my forum.

Trader history (0)

TopSilver

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Oct 26, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I'd be willing to let any of these 6 domains go for 100 posts on my forum.

canyourcompany.com
eagenerals.com
a-hk.com
legionforums.com
panglobalenergy.com
night-web.biz

These were posted in the sell thread but removed and instead I'm offering a trade for 100 posts per domain you can have one. Limit one of any domain per person.

Last edited:
I'd be willing to let any of these 5 domains go for 100 posts on my forum.

canyourcompany.com
thexboxcloud.com
theladsgaming.com
panglobalenergy.com
night-web.biz

These were posted in the sell thread but removed and instead I'm offering a trade for 100 posts per domain you can have one. Limit one of any domain per person.
Huh,,, are you not the owner of tcpgaming? Please what happen to your site that was ban because i wasted my time and point i was able to accumulate from there.

Huh,,, are you not the owner of tcpgaming? Please what happen to your site that was ban because i wasted my time and point i was able to accumulate from there.
You might have him confused. He's not the owner of TCPGaming. It went offline months ago, and the owner of that forum never joined up here at Bizdustry.

Yeah I'm not the owner but I was a member there for a very short amount of time and told I couldn't get a pay-out any longer so I understand your frustration a great deal.

If anyone is interested, the domains have been updated. Just let me know and once we come to an agreement you can start posting on my site Cafe Discussions.

I don't understand what you are trying to say. You are willing to give out your domain it I work in your forum? Please explain what you mean very well, I think it's a good idea to get a new domain by myself, but some people are willing to work for you and take the domain

This is a very brave move coming from you to anyone that takes the offer. I hope this gets the attention you need for your forum posts. Good luck

I don't seem to understand what you meant either. It's kinda confusing to me. Are you willing to let go of your domains for 100 posts per person or you are looking for someone who would help by making 100 posts?

WOW! I live your offer and I am interested but I have a question and a condition, let me send you a message privately and see if we can reach an agreement. Thanks for the offer though.

Personally, I don't understand what the poster meant by the above writeup. But I think it is better for more explanation to be done and the questions above should be answered. This could be a very good opportunity to online. It is just my opinion.

Personally, I don't understand what the poster meant by the above writeup. But I think it is better for more explanation to be done and the questions above should be answered. This could be a very good opportunity to online. It is just my opinion.
I think he wants to carry out a business transaction on his site using those domain, he needs to make more explanation to clearify what is saying.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back