What's new

Will your business expand faster by selling new products to existing customer or selling current products to new customers?

It depends upon how rate or ratio of your selling. If your sale is too much then both point will be fine for you. But in my point of view selling new product to existing or old customers will be better but if you want to expand then expand your customers. But quality of products should be improve of goods.
For me I believe that the best way that a business or company can be making the most maximum profit on a product or services is by rendering his product to new customers and clients rather than creating new product for it already existing customers or clients.

Selling products to old customers will move faster than selling new products to new customers. But if the new products is given a wide publicity it will sell equally.

A business can grow faster by selling new products to existing customers because the customers would have gotten a strong confidence in the seller making it easy for them to buy any products he or she introduced to them so far they need it they won't even bother to go elsewhere to go and buy from another seller in the market
That is right. People love trying out new products and if they are your existing customers, they definitely trust you. So they will keep buying the new products from you.

Personally, mine will exist by selling old products to new customers. Through the referrals of my already existing customers, I hope to be recommended because my product has value.

The business will not expand based on these things, it will expand based on the quality of your product. if the old and the new product are almost alike then it is possible that most customers will not observe this.

I think both old and new customer will help expand my business if I sell them my new product, because the both will be doing the same work, like if the product I sold to them is legit and it comes out good they'll refer it to others

Which ever ways will make your business expand but sell in of new product is preferably to old customer they will keep patronizing you because you are dropping a message via that sales that you are current and you product are new not old

Both ways will help the expansion of your business. Selling new products to to existing customers will help because these customers are already loyal to you and trust your brand so even if you bring new products,they will still patronize and for new customers as far as you market your products well of which they are of good quality,there will still be a patronage.

Most times customers would like to be conservative by staying put with products they are already familiar with,except in a situation a massive awareness is carried out and the value of what they stand to benefits is shown to them in the case of a new product,else it might not fly.

Both new and existing customers should be considered in every business but more emphasis should be placed in providing more quality contents to existing customers so they can bring in new members again.

Your business I believe can move to greater height if you are givung both the new and old customer the best product , you don't have to change your product if you are giving them the best.

Old customers are loyal and they deserve some level of respect, selling to new customers is cool and all but you never can tell if the new customers will stick around like your old loyal customers

I do not quite share your sentiments about which is better because it's like you've settled for one when you should actually be actively trying to exploit the two means. Selling to old customers related products is a great way of making money.
Say I sell human hair now and my products are top notch, selling human hair accessories are a great way to further draw my customers and make them loyal
Selling new products to new customers is simply innovative

In my opinion, prefential treatment doesn't come in when dealing with customers, whether old or new. The old and the new customers deserve to be treated like a king . This is what would make them come back even with their friends and families. This is the best way to go.

Uniqueness of ones products makes it stand out. Going into a competitive market. Selling the same exact product without adding value to it, unlikely that people would want to leave an established trusted brand over a new one.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back