What's new

Will you pay for ads in video games?

I don't think Video games are Good for CPA advertising, however, CPC can be a good advertising tactic if you have a related product. For example, if you have a game that you want to advertise, you can try advertising on video games.

i also agree with you that it is a great method of advertising, but it has to be well thought of an planned, let's say if you are advertising an in game purchase for a trending game you would have more conversion.
You're right, placing an ad in a trending game will definitely bring more conversion. But it's going to cost more to advertise on trending game. Generally, placing an ad in video game is great method of advertising.

It is more like Youtube where you can see ads in between and I see many online games and app based games use that model but I doubt if big companies will do for big titles because gamers can be unhappy with ads.
That's true
A lot of people dislike it when they are playing games and an advertisement is popping up. They always see it as a form of distraction to their games. I also do not like adverts on games.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back