Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Video games are still trying to implement ads within their games. I can see future live service games adding the options for people and companies to advertise on their online games. If this ever happens full on, will you pay to have your ads placed in games? I think I'd give it a try for sure.

putting advertisement on a video game cab be both productive and counter productive, it all depends what your targeting option is all about, you you are looking to make direct sales, it might not work.

It is more like Youtube where you can see ads in between and I see many online games and app based games use that model but I doubt if big companies will do for big titles because gamers can be unhappy with ads.

If the video games are popularly played or used, why not? It only implies one thing though, that any ad that'll be placed here might most likely do well only of it's related to gaming. It'll be great for promoting affiliate products.

I see many online and app-based games using that strategy; however, I doubt big firms will do it for popular titles because players may not enjoy the advertising. It is more like Youtube where there are adverts in between.

If the video games are popularly played or used, why not? It only implies one thing though, that any ad that'll be placed here might most likely do well only of it's related to gaming. It'll be great for promoting affiliate products.
not just when it is related to gaming but it can be something that young adults will fancy as the bulk of people that plays game are actually young adults, so you can peach those sort of products to them.

Well I don't really know how gaming works I think you should make a research on how it works, you'll definitely find the result you want, but for me i don't know much about playing games online.

not just when it is related to gaming but it can be something that young adults will fancy as the bulk of people that plays game are actually young adults, so you can peach those sort of products to them.
Of course but funds is the major issue with this form of advertisement. I believe this method is for larger and more established companies that can have budgets for such scenarios

Of course but funds is the major issue with this form of advertisement. I believe this method is for larger and more established companies that can have budgets for such scenarios
it is not necessarily capital intensive, you just have to be a bit smart about it, as there are ways you could enter into partnership with some brands but that is when you have built your fanbase.

I think placing an ad in game is a good because a lot of people will get to know about your business. Though, it's all ad that will do well I game, it's still one of the best avenue to advertise your business.

I think placing an ad in game is a good because a lot of people will get to know about your business. Though, it's all ad that will do well I game, it's still one of the best avenue to advertise your business.
i also agree with you that it is a great method of advertising, but it has to be well thought of an planned, let's say if you are advertising an in game purchase for a trending game you would have more conversion.

it is not necessarily capital intensive, you just have to be a bit smart about it, as there are ways you could enter into partnership with some brands but that is when you have built your fanbase.
Yes you have a point which I agree with in totality but how many people have that luxury. Most times I usually wish I could lay hands on a hack of these processes so I could easily implement.

Yes you have a point which I agree with in totality but how many people have that luxury. Most times I usually wish I could lay hands on a hack of these processes so I could easily implement.
hacks does not usually last for long, like for instance there was when i was trying to fast track my YouTube channel to reach monetization as quick as possible i ended buying views and subscribers that proved counter productive on the long run.

I am definitely going to be paying money to stop advertisements on a mobile game if I have. there are some game producers that usually go over the roof and playing the game becomes almost impossible.

It is a great idea to place your ads in games beside that you can place your ads on some of YouTube videos which can be very beneficial for your business.

If your application is a video game so why not pay for ads in video games applications, but if it is not the case so you will get rare visits if you have for example a website about mechanics or anything not related to the subject of video games, target is important while starting an advert.

Video games are still trying to implement ads within their games. I can see future live service games adding the options for people and companies to advertise on their online games. If this ever happens full on, will you pay to have your ads placed in games? I think I'd give it a try for sure.

I can understand the rationale behind this initiative, and I think I would actually get behind this if it were to happen. Depending on whether this would be favourable for my target audience, I would be all over it

I have never advertised on video games but if I have a relevant product I will definitely choose this option. Whenever you advertise you should always check if your ad will reach the target audience. reaching the target audience is really important.

I have never advertised on video games but if I have a relevant product I will definitely choose this option. Whenever you advertise you should always check if your ad will reach the target audience. reaching the target audience is really important.
this is what i have been hampering on, as you need to know if you are hitting the right audience, and you have an audience on the game niche, especially if you are a cpa marketer.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back