What's new

Will you invest everything you've got

It will be an insane move to save my entire life by investing in a Ponzi scheme rather than speaking. How can I pay for my family's daily expenses? How do I do if there are unexpected circumstances? This is why I'm never going to invest all my love saving. They only have rich rapid mentality, often they are depressed when something turns towards the south.
You should stick to your words @Irfan Aslam. Cos ponzi scheme isn't a profitable scheme, they work on get rich quick method. Which we know never work, no one dashes anyone money for free in this our modern world that things are hard.

In as much as it is good to invest and also most likely profitable, i will still say that's not all that wise to invest everything you have because i believe everyone should have something to run back to or survival with. So while investing try and spare some for the period of time before your investment turns to yield profit

I would not really advise anybody to re invest all of their profit made from a business because you might not know the possible outcome, except you have understood the nature of the kind of business you do in total.

In as much as it is good to invest and also most likely profitable, i will still say that's not all that wise to invest everything you have because i believe everyone should have something to run back to or survival with. So while investing try and spare some for the period of time before your investment turns to yield profit
One should invest some and save some, then wait for the investment to mature to make reasonable profit through it before reinvesting. I don't like investing everything i had and shining eye for it to play to profit, i deem it risky.

You shouldn't invest all you got for the coin, no matter how sure it is. Even when you subscribed to legit signal you shouldn't still invest all you have cos it backfires sometimes. And i know how people feels when they lose it all.
Losing almost all your finances or even all to an investment can lead to health issues such as depression and melancholy which are dangerous to human health,so in other to avoid such stages i life,have your investment information right before venturing into any investment.

Losing almost all your finances or even all to an investment can lead to health issues such as depression and melancholy which are dangerous to human health,so in other to avoid such stages i life,have your investment information right before venturing into any investment.
No one that will say he or she doesn't feel depressed whenever he or she accrue losses over the investment made. Such depression can cause trauma in the mental aspect of man which can lead to serious damage if care isn't taken. The best is to learn about what we plan to venture into before entering.

No one that will say he or she doesn't feel depressed whenever he or she accrue losses over the investment made. Such depression can cause trauma in the mental aspect of man which can lead to serious damage if care isn't taken. The best is to learn about what we plan to venture into before entering.
You're absolutely right,loss of finances can lead to psychological problems that can affect ones way of living, but sometimes you can still execute your business strategies right and still fail in that particular business.

You're absolutely right,loss of finances can lead to psychological problems that can affect ones way of living, but sometimes you can still execute your business strategies right and still fail in that particular business.
If you execute your plans perfectly and still fail in that particular business, then you should know its not ordinary. You need to seek more orientation to ascertain where you didn't get it right in your business.

I will never invest everything I have got and I don't think it is advisable for someon to invest everything he has got, this is because before investing you need to take precaution.

Coming from a poor background, I have learn to be very tideous when it comes to saving and investing, expecially in high to investment platforms or organisation cos they have all been a waste of time and scam to a lot of people both online and the real world.

The rate in which Ponzi schemes and investment platforms are been launched now are days have made me to realize that, we all are looking to get rich fast and easy.

Just take for example, if there was a multi billionaire company like (apple company or Alibaba company) create or launched an investment platform that offers 10% interest on every investment you put into it and it will take approximately 6 month before you can cash out of the platform. Would you put all your life savings and last dime into the platform or not?

Let the fun start.
NO, i can not invest every thing I have got, because it will be too risky to do just that, and some people may not be able to bear the loss and lead to disaster.

We have been told right from primary school that we should not put all our eggs in one basket and I have taken that advise to heart that is why I prefer to have a percentage of my income go into investments.

This guide covers the fundamentals regarding finding the best deals, such as how they operate, what to consider before investing, and how to stop potential problems.

As an investor you don't invest all that you got because you don't know the future of such business you have to be very careful because in every business there might be risks and challenges on the way.

To be very clear, I am not going to invest all the money that I have got, and I would not advice anyone to. This is because no matter how we have made business loom easy, profits take time and you can also loose a lot of money if not even all your money.

The only way I can invest in this is if I know it is very legit, I am ready to give all my life savings. Especially when I know the return will be very beneficial.

I believe in a theory that says you should invest the amount that you can afford to lose. In other words, I invest only the amount that I can afford to lose. I do not invest all I have.

There is no financial advisor any where that will ever advise you to invest everything you've got into a business. That is not how things are one

I do not invest all the things I have because that is not the the perfect investment strategy, if I am so sure that the investment I am going into Israel I will Invest at least 70% of my overall assets.investing hundred percent or everything means that you don't have any other thing left.

I personally would never invest all of my money into anything. You should only risk what you can afford to lose.
Especially when it comes to something like the example given in the original post - if you invest with a random website that guarantees profits without you having any real control over your money, that can be really bad, you can lose everything if it turns out to be a scam.

No I would not put in all my life savings even if the investment platform is owned by a multi billion dollar company I will thread carefully and be in a safe place, I would invest a good sum to get good returns but I definitely will not invest all my money. I have had too many experiences of money loss to pit all my eggs in one basket a second time. It didn’t leave me well the last time I did.
It is not a good idea to invest all the money that you have got because when you are going into a business you think both the positive and the negative reaction of the business so with this new foster for invest at least half of what you have got to see whether the business will succeed or not.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back