What's new

Will you invest everything you've got

This is something that I think is particularly irresponsible because the market is not just going to be going all the time so you have to be very careful with investing all your profit and I do not even recommend.

Every single investment that you are making comes with his only risk and you are going to be doing yourself a lot of the service if you are going to invest all the prophet again.

I don't think investing all you have in any plartform is a good idea. I will never do so and I advise that no one should do so. If you will take a risk always have a backup plan

I will never invest everything I had got I feel it's going to affect me financially in the future because there may be a time which I needed some backup fund if I invest everything I may be stranded

I will never invest everything I had seriously what I will do I will split the money into two parts and keep some of the money for future references so I think that when you invest dont ever invest everything you better stand a better chance of getting frustrated when you need some money so I think that its better you reserve some money for future use

Coming from a poor background, I have learn to be very tideous when it comes to saving and investing, expecially in high to investment platforms or organisation cos they have all been a waste of time and scam to a lot of people both online and the real world.

The rate in which Ponzi schemes and investment platforms are been launched now are days have made me to realize that, we all are looking to get rich fast and easy.

Just take for example, if there was a multi billionaire company like (apple company or Alibaba company) create or launched an investment platform that offers 10% interest on every investment you put into it and it will take approximately 6 month before you can cash out of the platform. Would you put all your life savings and last dime into the platform or not?

Let the fun start.
No I don't think investing everything you have got would be a wise choice, instead divide your income and invest a portion of it, beside that take some of it for savings too.

Actually it's very risky to invest all you have into a business most especially online business better off offline. I will only invest part of what I have so that I can used the remaining for maintenance.

It is never a healthy idea for you to invest everything that you have got no matter how sure you think the business idea is or how far you think that you can be able to go.

It is probably a very bad idea for you to invest every single thing that you have got on a business because every business has his own risk and there is no way it can be 100% up.

Well I used to worked on a project with a friend to sell merchandise on a website but it did not go as planned. I think that this is because the owner was not intending to spend money on marketing.

I will never invest everything I have got why do you expect someone like me to do that because from what I learn I know that once you start any investment you will need some money which you will be using to run the business so I think that you need to reserve some money to run or use it to take care of some of the financial issue you face in the company

I will never invest everything I have got why do you expect someone like me to do that because from what I learn I know that once you start any investment you will need some money which you will be using to run the business so I think that you need to reserve some money to run or use it to take care of some of the financial issue you face in the company

There is nothing wrong investing everything you will need to be careful if you invest everything you can still get profit but you will need to have patience though you may be stranded at the beginning but with time you will have victory

I will never invest everything I had I just read a post above by @tray59,what do you mean by investing everything?dont you know that all the money been dump into a business is risky which of the money will you use to run the business so you better invest part of the money and keep some for the business latar for solving some inner financial issue

It makes no sense that you put all your life savings into an investment just because the company is reputable. Personally I wouldn't, I will just invest a significant amount but not all my life savings into the company.
That is not actually the right thing to do,because you are the one running the business and anything could happen along the line,reason why it is called a venture,putting in some part investment is ok.

I will never invest everything I had I just read a post above by @tray59,what do you mean by investing everything?dont you know that all the money been dump into a business is risky which of the money will you use to run the business so you better invest part of the money and keep some for the business latar for solving some inner financial issue
That is very good I think that it's not to invest everything you have got save some of the money and invest some parts of it the saving will save as back up for an investment

I will never invest everything I have got I just save some for future purposes because its not good that way what if you need money to run a backup on that business where will the money come from.

So I think that its better you saved some money for future purposes dont just use everything

Investment comes in different form, categories and nature. Sometimes it depends on the type of investment that determines how much we will Risk on it. But normally it is impossible for me to invest my whole life saving on investment.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back