What's new

Will You Ever Stop The Business You Are Currently Involved With?

I am currently involved in online business and I don't think I can ever offline because my mind and body is relaxed to making money online. I will forever work online. It is a dream

The reason why people stop their businesses abruptly is because they got bored along the way. I know of a medical doctor who is bored with the medical profession and is contemplating closing down his hospital. He did medicine not out of passion but for societal pressure.

I am currently involved in online business and I don't think I can ever offline because my mind and body is relaxed to making money online. I will forever work online. It is a dream
There was a time when i had to take some time from working online online a short period of time simply because I got tired , but after sometime off , I realised I can't do without working online . So working online is a must for me .

If I have a better one I can go for then I can do that. One cannot say they they can stick to one business throughout their lifetime. If there is an upgrade then I can go for it.

Yeah, I actually like the idea of diversifying both online and offline simultaneously. I also have plans of going offline soon but I will not quit my online job.

Offline investments are quite different from online investments. This is because if you invest in a business offline, then you will have to physically monitor the business yourself. In case of online investments, you have to monitor trades online.

To stopped the current business am into now, is more like to kill me simply because there is no any other business that can provide me with the basics needs that am interested on daily basis.

The most important thing is for someone business to be making money for a person and as long as that is always guaranteed I don't see any reason why that person should be thinking about stopping that business or thinking about starting a new project.

The most important thing is for someone business to be making money for a person and as long as that is always guaranteed I don't see any reason why that person should be thinking about stopping that business or thinking about starting a new project.

I think that making money is the goal of every businessman. However, there are many businessmen out there who have a much bigger goal. They want to make their brand popular.

If you stay for a long time with the business that you are doing then you will become expert in it and you will find good strategies for your business, you should not give up quickly.
Exactly, if you stay in line of business for long time, you'll become an expert in that business. You will know the in and out of the business like the palm of your hand. For me, I always advocate for one to stay in a business for long time once you're making a profit.

Though, I love the business I am currently involved in but I would not hesitate to stop it if I find it not profitable any more. The essence of doing business is to make more money, so If I am losing on my current business, Then It would be important to stop the business.

I would never stop the business I am doing. The credibility of a business is most times judged by the length of it's existence. That means my business is going to improve

The main reason why i can't stop my online works and business is that I can do it anytime I feel like and it doesn't take much of my time like offline work that has the amount of stipulated time you can use .

The main reason why i can't stop my online works and business is that I can do it anytime I feel like and it doesn't take much of my time like offline work that has the amount of stipulated time you can use .
I don't even see the reason why people should stop working online. all you need to do is to try as much as possible to improve your skills in order to make more money and expand your sources of income on the internet.

It is feasible for individuals to end their existing business venture. Due to the economy or other circumstances, some small business owners may decide to close their operations. Inadequate customer service or a misalignment of values are just two examples of the many reasons why customers can discontinue doing business with a company.

I don't even see the reason why people should stop working online. all you need to do is to try as much as possible to improve your skills in order to make more money and expand your sources of income on the internet.
Working online is also difficult but I don't think it is as difficult as working offline so I see no reason why someone should stop working online. I like it

Working online is also difficult but I don't think it is as difficult as working offline so I see no reason why someone should stop working online. I like it
working online requires a lot of consistency and hard work if you really want to become successful. The same thing also applies to the offline space but online you must be very disciplined to achieve that.

working online requires a lot of consistency and hard work if you really want to become successful. The same thing also applies to the offline space but online you must be very disciplined to achieve that.
Only a consistent person will be able to make money online and that's is why people always say that working online requires some level of consistency

The question I just ask myself is that how much is the business fetching me and what if the new business I wanted to start will be giving me far more money than the previous business .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back