What's new

Will we start to see AI taking over real jobs?

this is something that is bound to happen as i believe that artificial intelligence would take over so many jobs in the near future and there is nothing any body can do about it.

The advancement of AI and other forms of automation does not necessarily mean that jobs are being lost as a result. The new technology is merely altering how we work and the kinds of employment that are available. AI chatbots and other automated technology are developed and maintained by human employees for automation companies.

AI has been blowing up as of late, and it seems we're at a point where it's here to stay and expect to see more AI in our lives. With that being said, do you think AI will eventually take over our real jobs? Like everything will one day be automated thanks to AI. Do you think that day will come where we can't find work anymore because of AI?
AI is a pretty cool tool in my opinion however I don't think it will take real human jobs just yet it's not as good however I think someday it will take some of the jobs that will result of many peaple losing their jobs also AI is already used by many companies as well as peaple to do jobs that they can't do themselfes wich is impressive how AI can do that

The simple and honest truth is that they are going to affect how manual labour is actually used in so many workplaces. This is because it is more like involving machineries in businesses and they are more efficient and cost less. Jobs would be lost greatly.
Manual labour is phasing out on daily basis and there are a lot of robots doing the jobs now. I think those who will make most amount of money from it are those that manufactures the robots. But in a nutshell they will help humans to work efficiently.

I don't think that AI will take over all jobs, some will remain to be done by humans only. But they will definitely take up most jobs. But one thing I know is that as changes happen, humans will adapt in a way that they won't lack jobs to do.
You're definitely right. A.I cannot take over all jobs. It's not possible. Human input will always be needed. We just have to agree that there some job that A.I cannot be trust to do. However, it will take some job and it has even started already.

I saw an AI robot that studied hand movements of a tailor and replicated it to sow clothes. It studied different movements for different clothes and sowed same clothes. Artifical Intelligence is a threat to humans in the corporate world.

I saw an AI robot that studied hand movements of a tailor and replicated it to sow clothes. It studied different movements for different clothes and sowed same clothes. Artifical Intelligence is a threat to humans in the corporate world.
Robots are doing so many things right now because they are engaged in so many areas and we cannot dispute that this artificial intelligence technology won't replace so many human activities.

Artificial intelligence needds the intelligence of humans to work effectively. Without that it is not going to work, so there is no way they are going to take real jobs.

We must also remember that there are many limitations of artificial intelligence. The fact of the matter remains that we cannot expect AI to perform jobs in a perfect manner.

We must also remember that there are many limitations of artificial intelligence. The fact of the matter remains that we cannot expect AI to perform jobs in a perfect manner.
The AI keeps learning and masters anything more than a typical human as a result of learning over time. Whether you believe it or not, AIs would take over jobs in all the industries.

Artificial intelligence is not yet perfect and I don't think it can be perfect.
Of course they also require the knowledge of humans to operate and those who capitalise on the opportunity to invent them will also make a lot of money.

Not everybody knows the meaning of of AI , some don't know the full meanings artificial intelligence , and a good example of it is the machine taking over people's business .
Machines have started taking over real jobs currently. In factories and the likes, they have machines doing jobs that humans use to handle before. I once read about an AI being used as a waitress in a restaurant.

AI has been blowing up as of late, and it seems we're at a point where it's here to stay and expect to see more AI in our lives. With that being said, do you think AI will eventually take over our real jobs? Like everything will one day be automated thanks to AI. Do you think that day will come where we can't find work anymore because of AI?
Just as it is the fear of people that in nearest future, it is possible for artificial intelligence to take up human jobs which would consequently increase unemployment in the society. But I quite disagree with this notion for the meer reason that innovation of Ai should been seen as an opportunity of job creation for man. Man should learn robot development.

AI is already taking over people's jobs. Well, it did take over my job. While I was working with a particular transcription company, I transcribed an audio where a customer was struggling financially because she lost her job. That customer was a legal transcriber with 15 years worth of experience; she lost her job to AI.

I pitied her considering how tough it is, but I never knew it was a silent message to me. About five weeks later, our pay rate was slashed by 50% simply because the company now has capable AI that can transcribe. They only needed us to edit what the AI already transcribed to perfection. I left the job two weeks later out of frustration.

AI is here to stay, and it's going to take more jobs. It's up to us to evolve, adjust.

AI is more likely to augment existing jobs, enabling humans to work more efficiently and effectively, rather than completely replacing them. While some job roles may change or disappear, there is also the potential for AI to enhance human capabilities, enabling us to focus on more complex and creative tasks.

Artificial intelligence is not yet perfect and I don't think it can be perfect.
Of course they also require the knowledge of humans to operate and those who capitalise on the opportunity to invent them will also make a lot of money.

With the rate at which technology is advancing today, it is not going to be long before the use of artificial intelligence is going to take up more than 90% of human job. You need to upgrade your skills in order for you to stay stay relevant in the Labour market.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back