What's new

Will we start to see AI taking over real jobs?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
AI has been blowing up as of late, and it seems we're at a point where it's here to stay and expect to see more AI in our lives. With that being said, do you think AI will eventually take over our real jobs? Like everything will one day be automated thanks to AI. Do you think that day will come where we can't find work anymore because of AI?

I do not see AI taking over real jobs but I see that AI will continue to help humans to work efficiently and work better. For instance AI designer can help a designer, AI writing tool will help a writer.

Actually it is true, AI have take over some jobs and makes the number of people needed for that particular job has been reduced and that is what most people incharge wants.

Several occupations now employ AI, and usage is only anticipated to rise in the years to come. AI can automate routine activities, freeing up workers to concentrate on more difficult ones. AI can even be used to assist with customer service and other communications tasks. It can also be used to make decisions that are more accurate, such as in the case of medical diagnosis.

Several occupations now employ AI, and usage is only anticipated to rise in the years to come. AI can automate routine activities, freeing up workers to concentrate on more difficult ones. AI can even be used to assist with customer service and other communications tasks. It can also be used to make decisions that are more accurate, such as in the case of medical diagnosis.

The AI and ChatGpt technology is being used by many businesses in the world. I think that this technology has a major impact on many business and it could possibly improve the businesses.

I do not see AI taking over real jobs, I believe it can be used to accelerate the work of individuals. AI would have a major impact on business, and I believe it would bring improvement to how business operates.

Machines have started taking over real jobs currently. In factories and the likes, they have machines doing jobs that humans use to handle before. I once read about an AI being used as a waitress in a restaurant.

There are so many things in the world now that have so many advantages compare to its disadvantages, I think AI is part of those things. Even though world richest man said he's diverting to AI

The chatgpt that was recently introduced send a clear message that sooner than later AI will take over most of job that humans are currently doing. Even now, it has started affecting people. Some companies rely on AI to make some decisions. I can't say when AI will take but I know it'll surely take over most of the human job.

AI has been blowing up as of late, and it seems we're at a point where it's here to stay and expect to see more AI in our lives. With that being said, do you think AI will eventually take over our real jobs? Like everything will one day be automated thanks to AI. Do you think that day will come where we can't find work anymore because of AI?
Undoubtedly, artificial intelligence is already taking over several jobs in the real world. AI is being used for a variety of jobs, including automated customer service, robotic process automation, as well as certain medical diagnosis. As AI develops and grows increasingly advanced, it is conceivable that AI will displace more employment.

I don't think that AI will take over all jobs, some will remain to be done by humans only. But they will definitely take up most jobs. But one thing I know is that as changes happen, humans will adapt in a way that they won't lack jobs to do.

Artificial intelligence needds the intelligence of humans to work effectively. Without that it is not going to work, so there is no way they are going to take real jobs.

Please Poster, you need to be giving meaning to your abbreviation sometimes it gives me headache to understand your threads. I just get to know through a user that commented that "Artificial intelligence needs intelligence of human to work effectively" which is true. You can't create AI and think it will work naturally when you don't have superpower but humans make it possible.

Although we can't predict what will happen in the future, i do not think that artificial intelligence will take over real jobs even though it has been blowing up as of late.

This is a question many people have been asking most especially since its revolution in 2023 many fear that it might take the place of humans with it the way it is gaining widespread recognition.

Although we can't predict what will happen in the future, i do not think that artificial intelligence will take over real jobs even though it has been blowing up as of late.

The reality is that a lot of labour sector is going to be affected with the use of artificial intelligence in businesses but it would hard to remove the use of labor completely because there are some things AI cannot do and which labor will always be involved in.

I don't think artificial intelligence can take over real jobs but I think it can only help people out whenever they have problem with their work which is a normal thing

I don't think artificial intelligence can take over real jobs but I think it can only help people out whenever they have problem with their work which is a normal thing

The simple and honest truth is that they are going to affect how manual labour is actually used in so many workplaces. This is because it is more like involving machineries in businesses and they are more efficient and cost less. Jobs would be lost greatly.

The simple and honest truth is that they are going to affect how manual labour is actually used in so many workplaces. This is because it is more like involving machineries in businesses and they are more efficient and cost less. Jobs would be lost greatly.
A lot of people actually going to lose their job and the rate of criminal activities in each countries has increased because people do not have jobs they may not be able to meet up to their needs

Artificial Intelligence is growing rapidly and it already took some people's jobs, in my opinion in near future artificial intelligence will take the lead and take many people's jobs.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back