What's new

Will Twitter become a better marketing tool?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I know I've said I am worried about Twitter's future, but if it ends up sticking around, do you think they will implement any better marketing tools? I would love to utilize twitter more and gain traffic from it. But I do worry that Elon Musk will destroy the company. But until then, I will use it for as long as it's useful.

I know I've said I am worried about Twitter's future, but if it ends up sticking around, do you think they will implement any better marketing tools? I would love to utilize twitter more and gain traffic from it. But I do worry that Elon Musk will destroy the company. But until then, I will use it for as long as it's useful.
Nowadays Instagram and TikTok are the biggest social medias for marketing but I think in near future twitter will also join them because everything is changed in it.

Twitter would definitely become a better marketing platform, especially now that it is owned by Elon musk that is someone with weird and daring ideas and I believe he would bring it on the platform.

At the moment I am finding that Instagram and TikTok are the better platforms for marketing and I seem to get more benefits from that than say Twitter and that could be because of the state of Twitter and the future of uncertainty for Twitter. Do I feel that Twitter will at some point be better for marketing? Possibly but at the moment it's not worth the risk to put all your eggs in one basket and not bother with other places that may give you results. Who knows what could happen with Twitter in the near future?

Actually no one can predict what will the owner do about the implementation of marketing tool in Twitter. From the onn-set Twitter is more of a media for official briefing as twits.

Actually no one can predict what will the owner do about the implementation of marketing tool in Twitter. From the onn-set Twitter is more of a media for official briefing as twits.
when it comes to twitter currently, the dynamics has changed a lot and twitter is now used for various purposes other than what we actually thought they where meant to be.

I am really surprised that people really do not just know how much the potential Twitter has. The platform is bringing in a lot of features that is going to make it easy for business people to reach their target audience.

when it comes to twitter currently, the dynamics has changed a lot and twitter is now used for various purposes other than what we actually thought they where meant to be.
Factually the purpose of Twitter is fofeited by other Chanel's used by members. Initially I thought Twitter is used to spread legit news from verified and important users who are public figures or organization.

Factually the purpose of Twitter is fofeited by other Chanel's used by members. Initially I thought Twitter is used to spread legit news from verified and important users who are public figures or organization.
There is actually a lot of use cases that you can use Twitter for and business is not left out. There are a lot of businesses that have made millions in revenue just from Leads on Twitter.

Twitter can be used to Market you products and services, I know of alot of folks that made huge profits by using the sponsored post option and by directly marketing there products on there timeline.

I think I signed up with Twitter in 2010, and since then I have been using Twitter to promote my websites. Currently, I have over a dozen Twitter accounts that I use to market my websites. Twitter is a wonderful marketing platform if you can build followers.

I think I signed up with Twitter in 2010, and since then I have been using Twitter to promote my websites. Currently, I have over a dozen Twitter accounts that I use to market my websites. Twitter is a wonderful marketing platform if you can build followers.
I also believe that it is much easier for you to make followers on Twitter than it is on any other social media platform because your content can go in the faces of people more faster than you think

It's difficult to predict the future of any technology or social media platform. However, Twitter has consistently been a popular marketing tool for businesses and organizations, and it's likely that the platform will continue to evolve and provide new features and capabilities that can be leveraged for marketing purposes. Additionally, as social media becomes increasingly important for businesses, it is likely that Twitter will continue to be a valuable marketing tool.

Twitter is making it simpler for advertisers to focus on their customers and track the performance of their efforts, which can improve efficiency and yield better outcomes.

As it is now there are persons who are currently making use of twitter for marketing and they are doing rather well. Though compared to other platforms like facebook or Instagram, i believe twitter still has a long way to go though.

As Twitter continues to evolve and introduce new features such as Twitter Spaces (live audio conversations) and Super Follows (a paid subscription service), it's likely that the platform will become an even more valuable marketing tool.

Twitter has a lot of potential, and as new features are added, I think it will continue to evolve, and then it will become better marketing tool, especially when a person like Elon Musk has Twitter now.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back