What's new

Will there ever be a cryptocurrency that surpasses Bitcoin?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Do you think that one day, there will be a new cryptocurrency that ends up taking over Bitcoin? Or surpasses it I should say. I think at some point we'll see a currency match Bitcoin or break above it. Do you think that day will come? Or are we dreaming?

It will be very difficult to come across a cryptocurrency that will surpasses bitcoin because the market capitalisation of Bitcoin is very huge and it will become so difficult to topple it.

It will be very difficult to come across a cryptocurrency that will surpasses bitcoin because the market capitalisation of Bitcoin is very huge and it will become so difficult to topple it.
It will be extremely difficult for any cryptocurrency to surpass Bitcoin because bitcoin has a market market capitalisation that is going to be difficult for any cryptocurrency to beat.

Although it will be very difficult for any cryptocurrency to surpass Bitcoin in the future but I believe it is very possible.
If the cryptocurrency has a good use case, Then it is very much possible.

Because the bitcoin market is ever-changing and dynamic, it is difficult to provide a precise response. Yet, analysts believe that Ethereum or Ripple could eventually eclipse Bitcoin in terms of market capitalization. Furthermore, with new discoveries and breakthroughs in the cryptocurrency field, new coins that eventually surpass Bitcoin may emerge.

There will never be another currency that will surpass Bitcoin. All of crypto currencies are bing controlled by some sort of organizations, however, Bitcoin is completely decentralized without ono authorities to work on it.

Over time many cryptocurrency project as erupted and they were designed to surpass bitcoin but they never did because bitcoin has gone far and it has gotten a lot of features that cannot be comparable to any cryptocurrency.

Due to their usability and practical uses, some analysts and experts have hypothesized that Ethereum or Ripple may have the potential to overtake Bitcoin in the future. The relative values of various cryptocurrencies could also be influenced by other variables, including technological developments, modifications to regulatory structures, and changes in investor mood. In the end, it is still unclear where the bitcoin market will go, so any projections should be taken with a grain of salt.

We can not know this, that is, technology changes quickly, and although today we see Bitcoin highly consolidated to the number 1 position of the cryptocurrency market everything could change if different aspects come into play such as technological change, prohibitions, loss of confidence in the currency for some reason etc.

I don't think that will ever be possible. Bitcoin is the first-ever cryptocurrency and it will continue to lead the way while other coins follow suit. That is why it always be the most expensive coin.

I don't think that will ever be possible. Bitcoin is the first-ever cryptocurrency and it will continue to lead the way while other coins follow suit. That is why it always be the most expensive coin.
I think the only real way this could happen is for bitcoin as a network to fail for anything, which I see as really unlikely because of the level of hashrate it has and the network security it has.

The truth is that Bitcoin laid the foundation for the emergence of other cryptos. There is no way any of the coins can ever equal it or surpass it. Ethereum has been trying but no way.

The truth is that Bitcoin laid the foundation for the emergence of other cryptos. There is no way any of the coins can ever equal it or surpass it. Ethereum has been trying but no way.
Exactly, in addition most of other famous cryptos are forks or used the bitcoin code to make their blockchains, it is the mother of all cryptos and I think it will continue to be so.

Do you think that one day, there will be a new cryptocurrency that ends up taking over Bitcoin? Or surpasses it I should say. I think at some point we'll see a currency match Bitcoin or break above it. Do you think that day will come? Or are we dreaming?
Well, surpassing Bitcoin is pipe dream. However, it is not impossible. BTC has stabilized its place in the digital currency world with millions of transactions on going. However, on Monday UK announced plans to establish a government-backed digital pound or Bitcoin. If this goes on as planed, maybe we will see some semblance of competition for BTC.

However, it's worth noting that Bitcoin has a significant first-mover advantage and a strong network effect, which means that it will likely remain a major player in the cryptocurrency world for the foreseeable future. That being said, there's always the possibility that a new technology or innovation could come along and disrupt the entire cryptocurrency space, so it's certainly an exciting time to watch this market!

Two factors that might just make a Cryptocurrency to surpass Bitcoin. These are scalability and energy consumption. Those are the only pronounced weakness of Bitcoin.

Two factors that might just make a Cryptocurrency to surpass Bitcoin. These are scalability and energy consumption. Those are the only pronounced weakness of Bitcoin.
Actually, there are lots of cryptocurrencies that have developed after bitcoin and they have less energy consumption when it comes to mining and they are scalable but they still cannot withstand Bitcoin in terms of acceptability.

With how things are going at the moment i highly doubt that. So far i have not seen any Crypto currency with that much potential. Ethereum had that potential back then and many believed it would be the one, but right now i highly doubt it.

There might be a cryptocurrency that might surpass Bitcoin in the future but for now, i do not think there's any cryptocurrency that can surpass Bitcoin.

It is possible for a cryptocurrency to surpass Bitcoin in terms of market value or other measures. The cryptocurrency market is highly volatile and subject to various factors such as technological advancements, market trends, regulatory developments, and investor sentiment.

Bitcoin is massive many people knows about Bitcoin invest into Bitcoin etc and it's profitible it's possible to superpass Bitcoin someday but I don't think it will happen any time soon since Bitcoin is only getting bigger and more and more people are intrested in it

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back