What's new

Will there be a way for Crypto to stay constant or even?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Crypto is so volatile that I find it hard to invest in. I want to, because I believe there is something in it, but I wish that cryptocurrencies had some kind of even keel, or a place where it can't go any lower. Like in USD, a $1 is a $1. So if crypto can work in that sense, I think it could be a possible future for it.

What do you think? How can we keep Cryptocurrencies from going down in worth?

Crypto is always bullish, if you compare it's price to the first years that it was invented it is very high, by the way 1 btc = 1 btc, make researches about it and believe in it's potential.

Crypto is so volatile that I find it hard to invest in. I want to, because I believe there is something in it, but I wish that cryptocurrencies had some kind of even keel, or a place where it can't go any lower. Like in USD, a $1 is a $1. So if crypto can work in that sense, I think it could be a possible future for it.

The volatility is what makes it interesting, otherwise, it's no different from fiat. It's also the way to make money with cryptocurrency, so why would you wish to change that?

One of the things that makes the cryptocurency market very unique is that the prices of the coin in the market is always fluctuating,and that is the thing that makes it very special.

It is practically impossible, this is because there are buyers and sellers everytime and demand and supply greatly impact the price of commodities and Bitcoin too.

It is practically impossible, this is because there are buyers and sellers everytime and demand and supply greatly impact the price of commodities and Bitcoin too.
When there is high demand the price of Bitcoin shoots and when there is excess supply the price drastic declines. This is one of the major factors that makes Bitcoin fluctuate.

The volatility in cryptocurrency will always be in its place No matter what May happen. You just have to avoid investing in volatile cryptocurrency you are not sure of or possibly you could consider investing in the usdt . That is a stablecoin but will never go up as long as the u.s. dollars is not going up.

If you are looking for an opportunity in crypto where it is going to remain the same then you should be looking at stablecoins. Stablecoins are Investments that are pegged to the dollar

Crypto is always bullish, if you compare it's price to the first years that it was invented it is very high, by the way 1 btc = 1 btc, make researches about it and believe in it's potential.
Considering the long-term aspect of it the market will always be bullish. But that doesn't mean that you should just invest any time around the cryptospace . You should be able to know the right time to invest so you don't incur extra losses due to price fluctuation.

Cryptocurrency is not supposed to be constant as it is a speculative and volatile asset. If you will want something that is parked against the dollar today you should go for usdt.

Cryptocurrency is not supposed to be constant as it is a speculative and volatile asset. If you will want something that is parked against the dollar today you should go for usdt.
You are right, if cryptocurrencies are constant in price.
It would be difficult to trade them to make profits as traders take advantage of the volatility to book profits.

That is why we have stablecoins. The major reason People are very much interested in cryptocurrency is because of its volatility. It has the tendency to make people profit.

If USD is your main currency, it is a different matter, however, if you live else where you will see that the value of your currency in comparison to USD always fluctuates. Therefore, you need to understand crypto also fluctuiates. That's how they have been built.

The market's supply and demand govern the value of cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, and others, which makes them extremely volatile. Several analysts, however, think that as cryptocurrency adoption increases, volatility may decline and prices may become more stable. The emergence of decentralized stablecoins, like DAI and USDC, that are linked to the value of a reliable asset like the US dollar, may also contribute to the stabilization of the cryptocurrency market.

I do not think it is possible for crypto currency to stay at a fixed price, cause the nature of crypto is its pricing, the price is always going up and down, then again i do not really know much about crypto currency though.

No, There would not be a way for Cryptocurrency to stay constant. If it stays constant, Then the aim of creating cryptocurrency has already been defeated. The law of demand and supply can not be over ride.

If you are looking for a stable currency then you can invest in stable coins. But I don't see any difference in that. The beauty of it's volatility is that you can make profits or loses.

It will be better for you to invest in fiat currency like USDT and USDC but have it mind that you will not make any profit. There are other fiat currencies too.

Well, you say that $1 is $1 and that's what you believe because it's what you see, but the dollar is constantly devalued like all fiat currencies, the problem is that Bitcoin is measured against fiat currency, that's why you look it so volatile, but if it were measured in satoshi it would still be the same, bitcoin will remain more stable when there is more adoption and that will only happen with the passage of time and cycles.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back