What's new

Will the world survive this coronavirus ?

Im sure it will i do not believe the information published about the virus Think of it as just a regular flu
but the media frightens people and sometimes they sharing fake news

It will, because this virus is a marketing stunt and a flu to try gather a database of DNA from people, I don t know if you know but this virus works on a RNA level not on DNA level, what is the RNA LEVEL well there it works on your belief systems it changes subtle things and they gather DNA from people, it doesn t help finding if you they haev or don t a virus. SCAM

No one knows .. who says after this devolepement we hide at our houses from covid-19 ... obviousley people become careless about it with time . I think it's getting weaker with time and one day all this will over

my opinion from Greece is that here cause most of the govemerment moves are amateure, they fall at very very many times
exposing that corona isnt so terible that they tell...
I mean that here common people have 100 examples that covid is not the reason for lockdown or mandatory masks everywhere...
People here understand that is political think by far..
Of curse people survive the covid,heartattacks with numbers are faaaaar more deadly from corona... numbers dont lie ...
I dont know if people survive the poverty that came with lockdown think..

I strongly believe that the world is on the verge of surviving the coronavirus pandemic especially with the availability of various vaccines in the market now and the fact that countries like the United States of America and Israel are actually relaxing their lockdown measures.

This world has witnessed many obstacles and even turbulent events that are more than Corona virus, yet it survived it. So Corona virus is just a phase of this life and it will go.

Yes for sure we are going to survive the pandemic, I strongly believe that we must survive it by God grace we must survive, because the world has suffered so much because of covid19.

Yes, I think the world will survive this pandemic. We already know all the precautions to take in order to stay safe. Moreover, there has been great improvement in the making of vaccinnes that will help prevent the spread of the pandemic. It may take a while but we will be in full control of the virus.

Well, I'm writing this months after a vaccine has been created, tested and certified for use and which most countries have been making use of which has reduced the effect of the deadly virus.

Concerning if the world will survive the coronavirus. Well , I believe the coronavirus is just a phase which has come to play all over the world and will soon be over and be a thing of the past, though it may take time for it to be totally eradicated from Earth but I believe it will be over soon

Yes I believe that the world Will survive this Corona virus despite the damage that the Corona violence has caused to different parts of the world they are gradually revising from the pandemic and things are starting to come to normal.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back