What's new

Will the world survive this coronavirus ?

Certainly, I believe the world will survive this pandemic. This is not the first pandemic that have struck the world and God with science has helped us all.

yes of course the world is going to survive this pandemic this is because there are many other virus that have attacked the country and we survived it, I see no reason why we will not survive this pandemic

The world has survived coronavirus and will still keep surviving it. At least it has brought it to some stand still since it broke out in 2019

We make up the world at large, yes we are strong and yes we have survived through many seasons of difficulties, we will overcome this too by the Grace and power of the Almighty God.

Any deadly disease that comes into existence in the country will never wipe away everyone in the whole universe because we will adopt a means to control it,from history there have been more serious cases than the Corona virus.

Question is simple: will the world survive this pandemic season (corona) ?

What do you think ?
I wish I could have see this post soon, when the world is not ending so why won't we survive it,but all thanks to God and our scientist all over the world that they could make some vaccine for it.

The world will surely survive this and become stronger. Naturally humans are known to always find ways to survive and kind of condition or situations, so i believe we would survive, if we put in alot of effort and work together, its very possible.

The virus is spreading very quickly and very easily but yet it is not that dangerous to kill us all, unlike the "Smallpox" disease which has killed hundreds of millions in europe back then. Covid19 has killed a lot of people but yet not a big majority of us, the chance of someone to die from that virus is not very critical unless he is an old person and then it might be a little higher than someone who is younger. So far we have handled the situation pretty well, we could have done it better but obviously human beings aren't perfect so we might sometimes not succeed perfectly.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back