What's new

Will something replace Yahoo Answers?

Yahoo Answers is going away soon, if it hasn't already and I was curious to know if there will be a service to replace Yahoo Answers? I think Quora is a site that has answers/questions. But I forget, as I mostly used Yahoo answers to ask questions.

I used to consult Yahoo Answers during the time that Google was not a giant yet. But yes, everything undergoes changes in the internet. You cannot be too sure if the site will stay for long or will be phased out. If you remember Google Plus, I thought all along that it will eclipse Facebook in popularity but it did not prosper until it was phased out.

I used to consult Yahoo Answers during the time that Google was not a giant yet. But yes, everything undergoes changes in the internet. You cannot be too sure if the site will stay for long or will be phased out. If you remember Google Plus, I thought all along that it will eclipse Facebook in popularity but it did not prosper until it was phased out.

Yahoo Answers is going away soon, if it hasn't already and I was curious to know if there will be a service to replace Yahoo Answers? I think Quora is a site that has answers/questions. But I forget, as I mostly used Yahoo answers to ask questions.
The world is really changing, before we also use Yahoo as our search engine, I have also use devilfinder.com, its also a search engine like Google and also AltaVista.com

The world is really changing, before we also use Yahoo as our search engine, I have also use devilfinder.com, its also a search engine like Google and also AltaVista.com

Yahoo answers was one of the worst place to seek answers to your questions. It was full of trolls and rude people who would attack you for no reason. It only had a few sensible people. I really do not think that there would be a platform that would offer such kind of services but I think quora is a better place than Yahoo Answers.

Yahoo answers was one of the worst place to seek answers to your questions. It was full of trolls and rude people who would attack you for no reason. It only had a few sensible people. I really do not think that there would be a platform that would offer such kind of services but I think quora is a better place than Yahoo Answers.

Well quora is in the line to replace yahoo answer. But funny enough i never know that yahoo answer still exist, a lot of search engine have solve people solution before asking questions

Well quora is in the line to replace yahoo answer. But funny enough i never know that yahoo answer still exist, a lot of search engine have solve people solution before asking questions

Yohoos closest clone is Microsoft, its packet with news stocks and weather. at the top you have easy access to everything available in the Microsoft world, including outlook.com, Skype, office online etc.

Yohoos closest clone is Microsoft, its packet with news stocks and weather. at the top you have easy access to everything available in the Microsoft world, including outlook.com, Skype, office online etc.

I don't really know what other website would replace Yahoo Answers that is just as big. I'm sure there are others obviously but they'll be rather small in comparison. I think the next best thing is probably Quora but that tends to be a more formal thing whereas Yahoo Answers seemed to attract all kinds of questions that were sometimes just a joke. I think social media has largely made asking strangers for advice redundant in that Q & A format.

I don't really know what other website would replace Yahoo Answers that is just as big. I'm sure there are others obviously but they'll be rather small in comparison. I think the next best thing is probably Quora but that tends to be a more formal thing whereas Yahoo Answers seemed to attract all kinds of questions that were sometimes just a joke. I think social media has largely made asking strangers for advice redundant in that Q & A format.

I was never part of yahoo answers even though I was aware about his site a long time ago. IN fact I had a lot of friends who were using yahoo answers to make money

I was never part of yahoo answers even though I was aware about his site a long time ago. IN fact I had a lot of friends who were using yahoo answers to make money

Quora is even the most dominant website that answers questions and it has already replaced Yahoo answers because I have not heard about Yahoo answers before, it is only quora that I know.

Quora is even the most dominant website that answers questions and it has already replaced Yahoo answers because I have not heard about Yahoo answers before, it is only quora that I know.

I'm glad it is the search network that is mentioned here. I thought it was the other way. I only use google search for all. I use Quora apps too when I want to know people's opinion.

I'm glad it is the search network that is mentioned here. I thought it was the other way. I only use google search for all. I use Quora apps too when I want to know people's opinion.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back