❓ASK Will mobile take place of pc?

Adventurer

Addicted Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Mobile are available to every person. All such works can be performed on mobile with are done on pc in offices. Offices use pc for their work. Will offices replace pc with mobiles?
According to me pc are more comfortable for office work. Give you ideas about this.
Yes that's a correct assertion, PC's are kind of obsolete even offices nowadays use laptops, most of the online sellers I know do not even own a computer as long as they've got a smartphone they are ok

Chibson1

Addicted Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
I don't really believe mobile phone is can take over PC. There are certain functionalities in mobile phones that is not in the PC. There are also numerous things a PC can that a mobile phone cannot do.

Kelly5

Paragon Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
It is gradually taking the place of a PC already. There are a lot of things you can on PC that are now made available to do on mobile right now

Shigobad2020

Paragon Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Mobile are available to every person. All such works can be performed on mobile with are done on pc in offices. Offices use pc for their work. Will offices replace pc with mobiles?
According to me pc are more comfortable for office work. Give you ideas about this.
With the current upgrade of mobile phone throughout the world, sometimes we don't need to go to cafe anymore unless we want to print, mobile phone alphas been competing with pc lately because they are doing almost the same work.

AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.