What's new

Will mobile take place of pc?

Mobile are available to every person. All such works can be performed on mobile with are done on pc in offices. Offices use pc for their work. Will offices replace pc with mobiles?
According to me pc are more comfortable for office work. Give you ideas about this.
Yes that's a correct assertion, PC's are kind of obsolete even offices nowadays use laptops, most of the online sellers I know do not even own a computer as long as they've got a smartphone they are ok

I don't really believe mobile phone is can take over PC. There are certain functionalities in mobile phones that is not in the PC. There are also numerous things a PC can that a mobile phone cannot do.

Mobile are available to every person. All such works can be performed on mobile with are done on pc in offices. Offices use pc for their work. Will offices replace pc with mobiles?
According to me pc are more comfortable for office work. Give you ideas about this.
With the current upgrade of mobile phone throughout the world, sometimes we don't need to go to cafe anymore unless we want to print, mobile phone alphas been competing with pc lately because they are doing almost the same work.

I don't think so, since computers can be more comfortable when its about working, writing, and watching movies.
A bigger screen bigger keyboard more comfortable to work it than a small phone with a small screen...
Sometimes it's nice to use your smartphone on the bed for example at night it wouldn't feel the same with a computer but when you really want to do something effective like, watching a series, working, playing with friends it would be better to do those things with a PC.

Mobile phones have a smaller screen size than PC's and that is a problem, also they are some functions that can't be performed on a mobile phone because PC's in my opinion are much more powerful than mobile phones.

I don't really know well maybe smartphones are more popular then pc but pc has more power and you can play games there and things like that in my opinion phone is more comfortable because it's smaller but I don't really know if phone can beat pc

I don't really know well maybe smartphones are more popular then pc but pc has more power and you can play games there and things like that in my opinion phone is more comfortable because it's smaller but I don't really know if phone can beat pc
For PC you take 15 minutes to get it opened while for a case of mobile phone you did not take more than 5 minutes to get it opened. This is the difference and time is money.

I don't think Mobile will ever be able to truly completely replace a PC experience. There are docking stations for phones to try to replicate the PC experience with your phone, but I doubt the power will ever be there to the point where all you'll need is your phone and not a PC or proper laptop.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back