Will mobile take place of pc?

Hammad1245

Determined to change the world.
1000 Posts Club
Dec 24, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Mobile are available to every person. All such works can be performed on mobile with are done on pc in offices. Offices use pc for their work. Will offices replace pc with mobiles?
According to me pc are more comfortable for office work. Give you ideas about this.

while the developments so far in the mobile world has been great, it is quite possibly for mobiles or smart phones to take over pc but at the same time not completely. Tho smart phones has made life so easy, there are so many things we can now do with our phones that could only be done with our PC is the past. But as mobiles keeps getting better, so does PC

Mobile are available to every person. All such works can be performed on mobile with are done on pc in offices. Offices use pc for their work. Will offices replace pc with mobiles?
According to me pc are more comfortable for office work. Give you ideas about this.
Trust me on this ,mobile phone can take the place of PC. Fine , mobile phone can do most of what PC can do but there are some sofewhere that can be installed in a PC can that never be used on phones ,no matter how big the capacity of the phone is . Example is Adobe premiered PR, and so much more.
Post automatically merged:

Trust me on this ,mobile phone can take the place of PC. Fine , mobile phone can do most of what PC can do but there are some sofewhere that can be installed in a PC can that never be used on phones ,no matter how big the capacity of the phone is . Example is Adobe premiered PR, and so much more.

Probably it might... gone are the days when every one wanted to own a computer especially the desktop version. now, having a desktop computer is likened to having a black and white television, it's nothing worthwhile anymore. Only laptops are still okay for some people. Most people now prefer phones.

That will never happen. The functionality and target users for the two devices is totally different. Mobile can pack as many features as possible, but will never pack the amount (quantity) of space and speeds that the PC can achieve. This two will exist together for the longest period in the future.

yes mobile cant take place for laptop. its limited use on mobile while you can use laptop for all work and you can do fast work besides so many tabs and you can see properly and can do well

When you go to coofee every day you will bring a mobile phone not a PC so it will be an opportunity for money earning because with mobile phone you earn money add to others activities instead of bringing a PC.

I really hope not because I can type twice as quickly on my pc. My fingers turn into a bunch of bananas when I try to type quickly on my phone. I have a desktop, laptop and a phone and I need all three of them for different reasons but my desktop is definitely my favourite device in the home mainly because of the size.

The mobile may not replace the pc totally but the mobile would be able to do a lot of activities which the pc can do thereby replacing the pc in some aspects, there are activities that need to be done via a large screen like data capturing and more, here, the pc plays a major role.

It is very obvious that phone are more advanced and can do most of what the pc can do now but nevertheless pc still have it own advantages over mobile phone. There are still some work that can only be done with pc.
Post automatically merged:

It is very obvious that phone are more advanced and can do most of what the pc can do now but nevertheless pc still have it own advantages over mobile phone. There are still some work that can only be done with pc.

The mobile may not replace the pc totally but the mobile would be able to do a lot of activities which the pc can do thereby replacing the pc in some aspects, there are activities that need to be done via a large screen like data capturing and more, here, the pc plays a major role.
Mobile phone is an latest technology Nowadays every person is using a mobile phone for all type of activities because every type work can do it via mobile phone like trading online work and all type of business activities.so i would like to say mobile phone play a very important in every field of life.

Hmm.....never mobile phones can never replace PC because mobile its available to every person doesn't make it capable of replacing PC. The excess of mobile phones is because of it mobility, its very easy to go with anywhere you are going compare to PC but PC are far advance to mobile.

Smartphones will never replace desktop & laptop computers, but what is happening is a bifurcation of the computing market into two classes of users: information producers and information consumers.

Smartphone can never replace pc, because smartphone is easy to carry around, unlike pc is nt possible to take it round,also smartphone can be operated wen it's charged,but pc need power supply to keep it going

Yes
in future I think mobile will take place computer course it is very handy gadget and available photo and video person at every time on easy basis because it is easy to carry and can be used everywhere soyes technology is growing day by day and it will change its fast achievement

nope, not any soon, even though, mobiles have advanced a lot recently, but they are still unable to do multitasking stuff fine like PC's do due to their better performing CPU's

Smartphone can never replace pc, because smartphone is easy to carry around, unlike pc is nt possible to take it round,also smartphone can be operated wen it's charged,but pc need power supply to keep it going
Once, it is a smart phone, it will be very easy to use and moving around with it will be very convenient, than using personal computer.

Yes it taking place but still not enough to replace your laptop or computer as some function needs to complete on computer. It may make your work easy but not comfortable specially for professional people.

Mobile has already taken the place of pc a long time ago. Not everyone can afford to get a pc, but most than not can afford an android or smart phone to do what they want with it

Concerning if mobile will take the place of personal computers. Well, I actually doubt if mobile will completely take the place of a PC because there are some office softwares and application which cannot function on a mobile regardless of how strong the phone is. There is an upgrade with the mobile and so also on the PC.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back