What's new

Will Forex Broker Loss?

If you are losing while trading forex it is you that is losing and not the broker. The broker only help you to execute a buying or selling order and whatever happens is not really their business and it doesn't affect you them anyway.

If you are losing while trading forex it is you that is losing and not the broker. The broker only help you to execute a buying or selling order and whatever happens is not really their business and it doesn't affect you them anyway.
Immediately you take a position in the trade, the spread is removed Immediately and you will start with a negative account. It is when you start to make profit that the minus will disappear.

Immediately you take a position in the trade, the spread is removed Immediately and you will start with a negative account. It is when you start to make profit that the minus will disappear.
Lolz, you seems to have a better understanding of forex more than cryptocurrency. Hmmm for me I have more understanding of cryptocurrency. Atleast that is the most easiest to learn and understand

Lolz, you seems to have a better understanding of forex more than cryptocurrency. Hmmm for me I have more understanding of cryptocurrency. Atleast that is the most easiest to learn and understand
Probably, it's the easiest but for crypto intraday trading, the real knowledge is needed and the best thing is to ensure that you have the required knowledge inorder to forestall loses.

Probably, it's the easiest but for crypto intraday trading, the real knowledge is needed and the best thing is to ensure that you have the required knowledge inorder to forestall loses.
When I was trading cryptocurrency then without proper understanding I was always losing all the time, now I don't really want to trade but I'll just focus on investment, probably I will learn in the future.

When I was trading cryptocurrency then without proper understanding I was always losing all the time, now I don't really want to trade but I'll just focus on investment, probably I will learn in the future.
Trading will give you more and quicker profits. Basically, I am an intraday trader and I always look for opportunities to pull successful trades on a small time frame.

Trading will give you more and quicker profits. Basically, I am an intraday trader and I always look for opportunities to pull successful trades on a small time frame.
I believe this is the strategy most people are using and there are some experts who are able to know and identify the best buying opportunities. For me I can't really engage in cryptocurrency trading until I learn more about the fundamental analysis.

I believe this is the strategy most people are using and there are some experts who are able to know and identify the best buying opportunities. For me I can't really engage in cryptocurrency trading until I learn more about the fundamental analysis.
The fundermental analysis is very simple and it involves following the major news around your cryptocurrencies of choice. You will follow the positive and the negative news all along.

The fundermental analysis is very simple and it involves following the major news around your cryptocurrencies of choice. You will follow the positive and the negative news all along.
The fundamental analysis is not really as simple as you might believes, an expert who promise to give me a full training on fundamental analysis said that it might takes a month for me to become a full expert.

It's good to learn more before putting your money on businesses that you know absolutely nothing about. You will be able to make something worthwhile of you know much about the business.

It's good to learn more before putting your money on businesses that you know absolutely nothing about. You will be able to make something worthwhile of you know much about the business.
Yes that's what I am trying to do , since you have some good understanding about trading of a volatile market then you could really train people because a lot of people will be so much interested to learn from you if you have the time.

Yes that's what I am trying to do , since you have some good understanding about trading of a volatile market then you could really train people because a lot of people will be so much interested to learn from you if you have the time.
Thanks for the complement. The volatile market like cryptocurrency need more than just buying when the price is low and selling when the proce is high. We need serious analysis.

The fundamental analysis is not really as simple as you might believes, an expert who promise to give me a full training on fundamental analysis said that it might takes a month for me to become a full expert.
It is true that it may take you months before you become an expert. The basis of the fundermental analysis will help you decide the next price action. It's a very important aspects of cryptocurrency analysis.

Thanks for the complement. The volatile market like cryptocurrency need more than just buying when the price is low and selling when the proce is high. We need serious analysis.
There is someone who really promise to take me on all the fundamental and technical analysis concerning how to predict the movement of all cryptocurrencies . The person was willing to charge me $100 for everything.

The fact is that they too can lose money, but since they have got people under their tutorship, which is mostly a paid one, they are covered

The way forex brokers and cryptocurrency exchanges are usually set up is in such a way that they are not going to be making so much loses. This is because they usually make a lot of money when people are liquidated and also whenever you are creating a trade as you have to pay fees.

The broker never loses except if they are hacked . They broker will readily get their charges immediately you delve into the trading. They are never at the losing end.

Broker's are the middlemen that connect you and the financial market, they have there own ways of making profits in the, remember if you place a trade you will be charged for spreads and some commissions.

While this might be true, I do not believe in the above statement.
Brokers are firms that are established with the sole aim of making money (like any other company).

Many of my friends ask if we profit the forex broker will lose and vice versa? because I have not been able to answer so I threw it on this forum, how do you explain?
This assertion is completely false. The broker is only assisting you in enabling you to make profits so it is very unlikely that he or she will be at a loss. Forex trading is a very unpredictable business venture but a broker almost never posts a loss

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back