Will Forex Broker Loss?

Suba

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Many of my friends ask if we profit the forex broker will lose and vice versa? because I have not been able to answer so I threw it on this forum, how do you explain?

Brokers are like bankers in forex trading - they provide services and charge you a commission for them. So the more accounts they have, Just like the traditional banks, the more money they make. Withdrawals, deposits, are some of the things commissions are being charged for

Many of my friends ask if we profit the forex broker will lose and vice versa? because I have not been able to answer so I threw it on this forum, how do you explain?
There is no way a forex broker will loss. They will always gain. Because we are not touching there money to trade. If we trade with leverage the money they borrow us to trade is still our money because in a trade there is always a free margin. That is the money left for us to trade with. After removing the money they borrow us

I have also heard this before from someone else who is a trader. She said the more we profit from the market, the less they gain. So when we loose a trade they benefit more

Lol... have once come across a statement where the member said the brokers are happy you are losing, this question of yours confirmed that statement...

Forex broker can never lose any money in the forex trading Business. The only people that lose money in the business are the traders. If you execute any trade they make their own money

It's not possible at all for them to suffer losses. The charges are made before you execute your trade. So if you make a good trade, you are enriching your pocket and theirs. If you lose, they don't make more but still gain something.

In as much as trading is involved, losing is involved too.
Trading comes in two ways, you loss or you gain, but whatever you do, make sure your gain is greater than your losses.
People don't always talk about the loss

Well if that's the case I'm sure more forex investors if not all would rather the brokers come into losses than them and it's understandable too because at the end of the day, it's about making profits

Depends on the forex account the broker offers to you. Some brokers actually profit when you loose, while some profit regardless of your win or loss.

I want to say that this is a very important topic to delibrate on. Hmm...so many opinion from different people. If the broker does not lose because it is your money being used, then is it not better for one to trade personally? Since the broker may not care whether you win or not.

Brokers do not lose anything because the only render service to the trader and they as well have their percentage from every trade the you make.
The serve as bank to customers

Anybody can lose money with forex trading including the forex brokers period are human being just like us and they are capable of making wrong analysis when they want to trade Forex. Forex brokers are not superhumans so they are liable to make some losses with forex trading.

I do not think there is any way the forex brokers can lose, it is possible for the traders to incur losses. Their job is to render services to those trading.

Not at all, the forex broker has nothing to lose.
You as the trader is the one handling the money, the broker only offers you service.
The broker plays the same role played by bankers who attend to customers at the bank.

I don't really understand your question but the function of a forex broker is to help you execute an order when you tell them to sell a particular currency. then they would sell it and when I tell them to buy at a particular price they will buy it .losing is none of their business , they are only there to carry out instructions.

I don't think that he forex broker will lose. They will charge you certain amount on the currency pair that you are trading. This is known as the spread. It's the difference between the ask price and the bid price .

Forex is a risk trading and even the biggest companies or brokers and even the best professionals often loss their trades and this as a result of the slightly unpredictable nature of the forex market.

I have never heard it once that forex broker loss. I belief they always gain because they are more or less banking which i belief they don't run into loss, I can say an individual loosing money while trading higher than who makes profit

Th broker is an exchange platform that would make money from the spread that they offered on the currency pair. The broker never loses because they are always on the profit .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back