What's new

Will Crypto ever be integrated with Google Adsense?

AlexanderM

Owner
Staff member
Administrative Team
1000 Posts Club
May 4, 2015
USD
$109.8000USD
Biznotes
At the moment, only bank wire transfers are supported by Google to pay out earnings. Will Crypto ever be integrated with Google Adsense, as a payment method? Why or why not? If Google were to consider adding Crypto as a payment option for publisher earnings, which token or coin would be most suited?

if google where to start paying it's partner for the adsense program i believe the best token they should consider are stable coins, this is because let the value of the money been paid to their partner stays the same when exchange to fiat currency.

Google has been working very closely with icp and most recently polygon. I am not going to be surprised at all if we are going to be seeing the options of paying for Google adsense with crypto but that is still a long time to come.

Google has been working very closely with icp and most recently polygon. I am not going to be surprised at all if we are going to be seeing the options of paying for Google adsense with crypto but that is still a long time to come.
it might come sooner than you expected since they have started exploring the option and the integration process should not be hectic for them since they have the facilities and capabilities.

At the moment, only bank wire transfers are supported by Google to pay out earnings. Will Crypto ever be integrated with Google Adsense, as a payment method? Why or why not? If Google were to consider adding Crypto as a payment option for publisher earnings, which token or coin would be most suited?

I think that as time goes on and as cryptocurrency becomes more and more recognized as a medium of payment and transactions in businesses, more companies such as Adsense will start to integrate it into their payment structures

I think eventually it'll one day come to it where crypto can be integrated with Google adsense, but I don't see that happening for a long time. It needs to be safe before anything, and I think crypt as we see it now, is too volatile to make it work. I'd rather be paid USD myself, but if crypto becomes more profitable, I'd consider it maybe.

Actually if crypto is actually considered by Google AdSense as a payment options for publishers, BCH and Litecoin are the coins that are good to accept for payment because the way both coins are programmed and structured on block chain makes the network preferable.

I will be honest that I am actually quite surprised that Google has not jumped on crypto payouts for Adsense being that many people use Adsense and many people would more than likely prefer crypto payout over say bank wire transfer. I feel though that with the uncertainty with the economy and also with crypto itself it does make sense as to why they have not yet jumped on it and just stuck to normal currencies that everyone uses and that we know are more stable at the moment. Who knows what the future holds though in terms of crypto and how many companies may start paying out with that method?

Actually if crypto is actually considered by Google AdSense as a payment options for publishers, BCH and Litecoin are the coins that are good to accept for payment because the way both coins are programmed and structured on block chain makes the network preferable.
I have also strongly believe that it is just a matter of time before big technology companies are going to start adopting cryptocurrency. We recently saw of recent that Amazon has been working closely with avalanche.

Crypto payment option is getting popular daily. I think google might want to integrate it to it's payment option. The charges involved in bank wire is much. It'll be good if they can integrate crypto. And if they integrate it, they should use bch coin.

Google is not using any payment service, they are not even using paypal, the most popular way to send money. They are only using bank transfer option, in the past, they supported western union. I don't see crypto payment being integrated anytime soon.

I am very sure that Google could consider taking cryptocurrency as one of its mode of sending payment to its member partners if it is demanded for. So many people who still prefer to receive payment in cryptocurrency across the world.

I don't think Google would use cryptocurrency. Crypto is yet to prove it's stability and the government are reluctant about it. An old company like Google values it's stability and won't want to jeopardize that.

I am very sure that Google could consider taking cryptocurrency as one of its mode of sending payment to its member partners if it is demanded for. So many people who still prefer to receive payment in cryptocurrency across the world.
Majority of the publishers will prefer receiving their payment in cryptocurrency than wire transfer. With the cryptocurrency is gaining ground on daily basis, it's possible for google to integrate cryptocurrency to google adsense payment.

This is possible and I have a feeling that it will happen someday but it may not happen very fast because the government has not regulated cryptocurrency in some parts of the world

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back