Will BITCOIN hit 1,000,00$?

Naz Noshin

💫Creative-Artist 💫
1000 Posts Club
Nov 2, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
Bitcoin is getting progress day by day. And no doubt ,if the progress of Bitcoin will continue like this ,one day it will be un-reachable for an ordinary person.
Today it's price is 15k + approx ( 15,892.34$) this time while I am writing this post.

So do you think , Bitcoin will hit 1,000,00?

I think you may mean $1,000,000, forgot a 0, but I understand what you meant so no worry.

I definitely think Bitcoin will eventually reach that, but maybe in 20-30 years in that case. It may seem hard to believe but remember that Bitcoin keeps surprising everyone.. it was only a couple hundred bucks 5 years or so ago..

Bitcoin is getting progress day by day. And no doubt ,if the progress of Bitcoin will continue like this ,one day it will be un-reachable for an ordinary person.
Today it's price is 15k + approx ( 15,892.34$) this time while I am writing this post.

This might be possible but not in two years time because it has to break many resistance before it gets to this price

Easy you went too far . I think u over reacting . That's not gonna happen soon perhaps after 6 or 7 th halving from not . But it will one day with no doubt

Easy you went too far . I think u over reacting . That's not gonna happen soon perhaps after 6 or 7 th halving from not . But it will one day with no doubt
It's not over reacting but just a thinking which came in my mind and I asked here . We can't stop our thinking. Even we reach at moon ,we know that it's impossible for us ,but all game is of our thoughts.. so did I do mistake to ask about this point which came in my mind?

Yeah, this is very possible. Bitcoin has performed a lot in this recent times and l hope if this continues for the rest of the year, it will be hitting that value maybe in the next seven to ten years time. And when that finally happened as you said, l don't an ordinary person can afford to invest in it as at that time.

I understand why we all feels that bitcoin will get to $1,000,000. Judging from the recent price surge we can say that in the next 30-40 years that such price is possible, but I don't think that market forces will allow a non-physical commodity to get that expensive.

I can not doubt it that Bitcoin will hit $1,000k in future because of its raising nowadays. But before Bitcoin can reach that amount it may take long time like 40 to 50 years to come, and by that time Bitcoin will not reachable for people that are not rich.

It would be premature to say that Bitcoin will cross the 100,000 level.It is also possible that this currency will face a decline in the near future All I can say is that Bitcoin could go from 50,000 to 60,000 by the end of this year. But I can't give a long prediction

You never can tell if it will. One can't be so sure, especially when it's rising miraculously these days. One should always learn to leave in the present forgetting what tomorrow may hold. You can only plan ahead of your future not cryptocurrencies.

I think you mean $1,000,000 omitted one 0
Well I think it can happen in the future . bitcoin as surprises a lot of people including myself so I think in the next 30-40 years it might reach that level but don't forget bitcoin still dropped as at this morning
Post automatically merged:

I don't think it will ever reach $ 1,000,000, but let's see what the future holds.
I do think it would reach that trend one day. Bitcoin as been full of surprises recently though I know it can't reach that target quiet soon but let's say in the next 30-40years we might see something like this fingers crossed

Your post (this) was written exactly 2 months ago today.
Well, as you can see, the price of Bitcoin has more than doubled!
A 2021 milestone of $ 300,000 is assumed (some say so). But before the Million ... I wouldn't want to run too much right now.

Bitcoin will hit $1000000 maybe fifty or sixty years or perhaps seventy years from now. But the future of bitcoin largely depends on the future of cryptocurrency in general. If more countries adopt bitcoin as a means of payment then it will definitely hit one million.

Concerning if bitcoin will rise to a $1,000,000. Well it is quite possible for it to meet up to that kind of amount in a long run because it has a rapid rise per day per time and it looks promising to keep rising. So it is possible

You can never say never when it comes to Bitcoin, it can spring up surprises when you least expect it. Bitcoin's price has been running at a very high speed, breaking its own records on several occasions, getting to its highest price ever, so I think Bitcoin can get to the $100,000 price in the nearest future.

Bitcoin recently hit the 40,000usd mark, Currently flowing around 35,000usd and hopefully will bounce back to 40,000. This is the best time to acquire enough crypto and hold till the value rises. This will be a great advantage for the future.

If you have been following the trend of how the price of bitcoin has been appreciating over the years, you will come to the realization that it's definitely possible for the price to hit 1 million USD in the future. The real question would be when will it be? Is our generation going to be part of it? Only time will tell.

Currently expert says there’re 18.4 million bitcoin in circulation. 4million coins are being traded and 14.4million being hoarded. Bitcoin supply units is controlled and constant for 21million bitcoins. If the whole 21million bitcoin is already in circulation then we should be expecting a $1miilon dollars price tag on a bitcoin

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back