Will 2021 be even bigger for bitcoin

ESM

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Jan 22, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Late last year (December) and few days into the new year Bitcoin hit a new all-time high in December. Lot of btc traders were partying.

Howbeit, recently there's a twist in btc rate. It’s been a wild and unpredictable year in so many ways.

So what about 2021? Are we going to see another increment in rate or btc will fall?

Late last year (December) and few days into the new year Bitcoin hit a new all-time high in December. Lot of btc traders were partying.

Howbeit, recently there's a twist in btc rate. It’s been a wild and unpredictable year in so many ways.

So what about 2021? Are we going to see another increment in rate or btc will fall?
I am one of those people who are of the opinion that 2021 should be brighter for bitcoin in terms of price and subscription. Hopefully we can achieve 50-70k before the end of this year 2021. It will be so nice if such could happen to the price of bitcoin

There is a major dip in the crypto currency exchange Business now and majorly Bitcoin but despite this that doesn't mean that there won't be a surge in Bitcoin so I think with even the swearing in of Joe Biden the current US president who his about to recover the United States of America economy it will be easy for Bitcoin to rise

Yes dear I think due lockdown and pandemic conditions, most people are attracted toward online investment and trading.
Now they are getting experience, at the end of this year massive amount of people will involve in online trading with Bitcoin and its price will cross $50,000.

It is possible, the rate of bitcoin will increase in 2021, if we keep in mind its last 5 years . We can guess that it will increase in 2011. Because many people invest in cryptocurrency now a days but not 100 percent sure, it will increase, may be it come back.

With the way the price of bitcoin skyrocketed in 2020, there is every possibility it might rise these year because so many people have developed interest in it, and for the sake of us that has little investment, hopefully it will rise again.

Putting the rate at which people venture into cryptocurrencies in recent years and bitcoin being at the centre of the focus. More businesses are adopting bitcoin as one of the mode of payments, it is likely for bitcoin to grow bigger this year.

Bitcoin will get bigger and better this year. I am very confident that is why I didn't sell my bitcoin even though it is at $30000 now. Bitcoin is expected to surpass its last year's record and hit a new all time high this year.

Though January was not a great one for bitcoin traders and holders because btc brutally fell from 41000usd and now trading at 31000usd or a little more, forecasts and experts have it that btc may hit a whooping 50,000usd within 2021 and that is if the trade volumes become really high, in summary, i am optimistic that 2021 would be another hit for btc.

There is possibility for bitcoins to hit another landmark in year 2021. The reason is that Bitcoin has the tendency of hitting all-time high last few years. There was a time when it hit 14000 dollars all time highest. some experts were saying bitcoins can't go beyond that level. but remember bitcoin hit another landmark at 40000 dollars. History can repeat itself this year and bitcoin can't even go beyond $50000.

I feel 2021 will be a lot better for cryptocurrencies users because I expect them to be a tremendous rise in them. And also new ones might find their way into the market through the various exchangers.

Bitcoin was a hit last year especially december2020, and I don't think it will be going up forever, anything can happen this year, so i will give it a 50:50 chance of rising or falling

I want to preface that you should do your own research regarding Bitcoin price. I always want to point out that Bitcoin is a volatile asset and that nobody knows for sure what it will do in the next hour let alone the next year. I think it’s very important to know how the Bitcoin price is determined, how to look up the current Bitcoin price and know how to watch the Bitcoin price live before even speaking about what the price of Bitcoin will be in 2021.

we can't really know or predict what's going to happen, as the volatility is always surprising people and is unpredictable, but if the same things that happened in late 2020 happens in 2021, then bitcoin will increase in price for sure

Btc rate will increase in the coming future. The value fluctuates regularly. Sometimes the fluctuations are very high. The value decreases as well as increases. However there will be a net increase in its value.

With the rate at which bitcoin is falling for the past 3 to 4 weeks ago now, the chance of it being even bigger is still visible only that it will require a long term of waiting or investing. Moreso the falling of bitcoin might be affecting some sale into loss or less gain in business but sooner the ball will soon change for the better.

The thing is Bitcoin is a Cryptocurrency that is not easily predicted because of the much volatility of the cryptocurrency. I remember that alots of people predicted that by January this year the price of Bitcoin will almost soar to $50,000 but right now, Bitcoin is still struggling at $30,000.

2021 is actually a good year for bitcoin as it saw a tremendous rise in market price this year though it might not be doing good but there is hope for bitcoin to rise again, how soon it will rises is what is not known.

Yes I believe that the year 2021 will be a very good year as it relates to price if the Bitcoin. Regardless of what is happening tonal the cryptocurrencies rigjt now, Bitcoin will pull through

Despite the current turn of things in the cryptocurrency market , there is strong believe that bitcoin will bounce back before the year runs out. Patience is what we need

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back