What's new

Why you would NOT like to become a real estate agent?

To be frank, I got good grades in our salesmanship subject in college. But I have to admit that I am not born to be a salesman because I am moderately an introvert. A real estate agent should have the gift of gab in persuading the prospect to buy the property. I do not have that although maybe I can do it when it is between life and hunger.

I'm not a certified realtor, but at times i serve as a middle man to negotiate and reach consensus to sell a landed property to the seller and take my own profit from it. Maybe i will enroll into training to become an experienced realtor, prioritising on housing, landed property.

I hate persuasion with passion. I don't like it when I try convince people with words of mouth. I prefer it for my works to advertise itself. And real estate is not done that way. You need to convince people to patronize you.

The only reason why I wouldn't like to be a real estate agent is because of persistence and persuasiveness I don't have patient for these two. Real estate is a nice profession for those who have the natural ability to persuade and persist.

Real estate agents is just like a marketer, as a real estate agent you are working under real estate investors as for me I don't really like the idea of working under any bus I prefer being the boss of my business.

There are some of those things I see about being a real estate agent that might make me not to become a real estate agent. You have to spend a lot of money and budget on logistics movement for yourself or partner all of the time. And this does not necessarily translate into getting the deal sealed most of the time

One reason why I would not like to become a real estate agent it's because sometimes they fall into problems which involves selling of property which is hazardous that is having one or two related issues and this may get them into serious trouble.

Every profession has its own advantages and disadvantages. So why would you avoid becoming a real estate agent? Why do you think it is a really bad idea to become a real estate agent? Why do you dislike this profession?
I don't think is a bad idea for me to start up my own real estate management business,If I have the capital to buy and resell landed property in any state or area as well. So I don't want to think about the bad aspect of it because all job have their own bad side as well.

Real estate agents are the ones that get punishment for the deal that goes wrong from both the buyer and the seller and if the buyer wants to elongate issues, it can be bad for an agent as that is the only person the buyer knows physically most times.

Every profession has its own advantages and disadvantages. So why would you avoid becoming a real estate agent? Why do you think it is a really bad idea to become a real estate agent? Why do you dislike this profession?
I think that the idea of a show house and taking a stranger into a house at any given time, can be quite dangerous. Of course this will depend on the area or region that you are in, however this can be extremely dangerous.

I would not like to become a real estate agent because I feel it takes too much time to make sales or gather in your returns. If our are the indoor type of person by nature, real estate will also not be good for you

I would not like to become a real estate agent because I feel it takes too much time to make sales or gather in your returns. If our are the indoor type of person by nature, real estate will also not be good for you
Most reasons why people do not like being a real estate agent is because their work is so tidious and sometimes they get into problems.

I don't dislike the profession of being a real estate agent/manager, if given the chance i would love to try out that aspect of real estate world. There are always advantages and disadvantages in every niche.

The real estate type of business is one that appears to be seasonal in nature sometimes. It might take a very long time period In months before one might even be able to make sales. This can be very discouraging

Of course I would like to be a real estate agent because in my area the business is very popular among people. It is also very lucrative and also a perfect way to make side income.

I really want to become a real estate agent if there is any opportunity it is nice business to become agent in real estate, because the business is very popular one.

Well for one because there is something else I intend to do, it's better for me to have a property and leave it to a real estate personnel to help manage

The real estate type of business is one that appears to be seasonal in nature sometimes. It might take a very long time period In months before one might even be able to make sales. This can be very discouraging

Our government rose taxes and this damaged the business of real estate agents a lot. I am definitely sure if the government removes heavy taxation, the business of real estate agents will rise again. It all depends on the situation, actually. There are no buyers in the market; however, there are many sellers. This might also increase the competition in the market, too.

Real estate agents make a killing depending on the area and volume of sales they make as well. There are also real estate who help clients rent, lease and manage.
Post automatically merged:

Well for one because there is something else I intend to do, I should have a property and leave it to real estate personnel to help manage
I agree, I think this is the best method there is, it is better to leave things to people to manage why you focus on other things yourself.

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back