Suba

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Window dressing is a strategy for engineering
the performance of a business portfolio so that it appears more potential and profitable to investors or stockholders, so that stocks will sell quickly. Window dressing is often performed by issuers and investment managers. Usually companies manipulate financial statements such as: balance sheets, profit losses and cash flow so that they have better performance than the real thing. The company uses an accounting trick which seems to record profits but is fictitious. That way, the results will look positive so that it will have a positive impact on customers who use their shares. So what are we doing to avoid window dressing on stocks?

I still don't understand what you mean by window dressing, when I saw that window I nearly pronounced it as window shopping, so, cos I don't really understand that sir please can you explain more this tread, so we can actually follow up and be like you.

Window dressing is a strategy for engineering
the performance of a business portfolio so that it appears more potential and profitable to investors or stockholders, so that stocks will sell quickly. Window dressing is often performed by issuers and investment managers. Usually companies manipulate financial statements such as: balance sheets, profit losses and cash flow so that they have better performance than the real thing. The company uses an accounting trick which seems to record profits but is fictitious. That way, the results will look positive so that it will have a positive impact on customers who use their shares. So what are we doing to avoid window dressing on stocks?
It's another way of packaging one's products and that is why one has to make enough research and be sure very well before venturing into investments

I have seen a movie about the stock market that one company had paid hacks to promote their stocks to the public. The company is doing great in business but it is just a ploy to give their stocks a better image. Yes, I think that is window dressing and it was said in the movie that publishing false information about a corporation regarding stocks is illegal. I just don't know if that is also true in real life but here maybe that would be immoral but not illegal.

In all your doings please don't forge information about a business idea for people to invest their money and loose it, don't be the cause for them shedding tear's

I still don't understand what you mean by window dressing, when I saw that window I nearly pronounced it as window shopping, so, cos I don't really understand that sir please can you explain more this tread, so we can actually follow up and be like you.
I don't really know much about it but I think it has to do with appearance, the managers makes the stocks look appealing to customers to attract more investors.

Wow. I want to believe this is illegal because what you just described is tantamount to providing misleading information for personal gains. I'm sure things like this happen a lot in the stock market world.

Well the one way to avoid window dressing in my own opinion is to first conduct a background check and then observe over an extended period of time the performance of the company.
That's way you'll be able to spot any irregularities in their statements or reports.

Window dressing is a strategy used by mutual fund and other portfolio managers to improve the appearance of a fund's performance before presenting it to clients or shareholders. To window dress, the fund manager sells stocks with large losses and purchases high-flying stocks near the end of the quarter or year.

Is window dressing relatable in terms of businesses who integrate more eye catchy offers to their business model so as to interest buyer to patronize their business and this increase their profit. Is this also applicable to stock trading.

I don't really know about this window dressing business or whatever how it work, and how someone can invest an make profit from the business because is my first time of hearing it.

It is very important that you should understand the strengths of the business before you are going to do something like this. If you end up doing it and you cannot be able to satisfy investors then you are going to be in big trouble.

The window dressing is definitely one of the ways to artificially influence the price of the stocks.it happens in cryptocurrency too. Its a way to lure the investors to trade.

This type of strategy is common in all financial markets. Cryptocurrency also does window dressing. They can disguise the supply and demand of certain cryptocurrencies. This is common in financial markets.

The business is always going to want to position their activities in such a way that investors are going to like but I do not like that because at the end of the day it is going to look more like you are deceiving them.

The truth is that I do not know if there is any provision in the law against window dressing because it is just a company that is trying to package himself so that you can be able to get sponsorship.

The truth is that I do not know if there is any provision in the law against window dressing because it is just a company that is trying to package himself so that you can be able to get sponsorship.
I feel the stock market doesn't have any restrictions on the companies would choose to market their stocks to intending investors, but stock market is certainly against fraudulent activities.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back