What's new

Why The Cryptocurrency Market Is Down For A Long Time?

Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
The cryptocurrency market has been staying in the bearish season for a very long time. It is almost one year since the price of bitcoin has dropped and it has still not recovered till now. When will this bearish season end? I think that this season will remain for a really long time because global economy is suffering from many issues right now.

The cryptocurrency market has been staying in the bearish season for a very long time. It is almost one year since the price of bitcoin has dropped and it has still not recovered till now. When will this bearish season end? I think that this season will remain for a really long time because global economy is suffering from many issues right now.
An important factor in the market's collapse has been the governmental uncertainties surrounding cryptocurrencies. Several authorities and regulatory agencies have expressed worry about the propensity for cryptocurrencies to be used for illegal activities, leading to strong rules and limitations on their use.

there are really too many reasons in my view, both the global macroeconomic situation, interest rates and the withdrawal of liquidity from the markets by the FED, as well as the internal problems of the sector itself such as the fall of Terra Luna the collapse of FTX among others that have caused all this I think

Truly, the crypto market has been down for a very long time now. I think it is a general economy issue, because even the stock market is not in any way better also.

Interest rate hikes, Inflation, Government policy and it's uncertainty about cryptocurrency, collapse of LUNA resulting to lose in trust in cryptocurrency.

In Nigeria especially, government policies has really affected cryptocurrency. Inflation i.e uncertainty in price, skyrocketing price has made the government to declare a war on cryptocurrency. Also, the usage of cryptocurrency to pay the Yahoo-boys (internet fraudster) by the white people is also a factor why the government didn't want them to get rich.

The market will continue to be down as long as the global recession continues and as long as the war between Ukraine and Russia continues. Crypto is completely associated witrh traditional economy.

If you are going to evaluate it much more closely, you are going to understand that it is obviously because the economic situation in a lot of countries is down in itself. It is definitely going to go back up when money starts flowing in.

If the federal reserve continue to adjust the interest rate and continue to increase it, it is going to affect cryptocurrency and it will continue in the bearish movement. The whole thing is caused by the economic meltdown.

The economic meltdown and the adjustment of the interest rate by the federal reserve is one of the major causes of the downtime in the cryptocurrency space and it is quite understandable.

Cryptocurrency market will find it very difficult to develop in as much as the federal reserve will continue to adjust its interest rate.

The cryptocurrency market can fluctuate for a variety of reasons, such as legislative changes, news events, and investor mood. It is challenging to pinpoint a single cause for the prolonged downturn in the bitcoin market. However, some analysts have hypothesized that the market slump may also be influenced by worries about the impact on the environment, governmental crackdowns in some nations, and growing competition from other digital assets.

It is just the time for it to do so, there are times when it is bullish and times it is bearish. So the two periods will definitely come and go, nothing is constant in cryptocurrency.

I believe that the pandemic is also one of the things that affected the price of cryptocurrency. The pandemic affected the world economy and it affected cryptocurrency too.

The cryptocurrency industry is just recovering from one of the deepest bearish runs. And it needs time to bounce back to the former levels pre bearish run. Bitcoin has gained over 80% since that massive low of last year.

I really do not know the main reason the cryptocurrency market is down for a long time but i also think it has something to do with the fact that the global economy is suffering from many issues right now.

Cryptocurrency markets are highly complex and influenced by a multitude of factors, making it challenging to pinpoint a single reason for a prolonged market downturn. It's always advisable to consult up-to-date sources and expert opinions to get the latest insights on the current state of the cryptocurrency market.

The market will continue to be down as long as the global recession continues and as long as the war between Ukraine and Russia continues. Crypto is completely associated witrh traditional economy.

Yes, that's very correct. Global events affects the cryptocurrency market and as long as the war between Russia and Ukraine isn't put to an end, cryptocurrency will keep experiencing the shock it's going through now.

I think the big reason is that crypto is so volatile that it isn't easy to predict. It's not easy as crypto tends to drop in price often. I mean look at Bitcoin for example, that's been a mess as it has dropped in price a lot, and was even up to quite a good number at one point. But the price drops so much and sometimes so drastically, that I think the only ones investing are the big money spenders, or those with lots of money already.

I think the big reason is that crypto is so volatile that it isn't easy to predict. It's not easy as crypto tends to drop in price often. I mean look at Bitcoin for example, that's been a mess as it has dropped in price a lot, and was even up to quite a good number at one point. But the price drops so much and sometimes so drastically, that I think the only ones investing are the big money spenders, or those with lots of money already.

One thing that I've come to notice when it comes to the price movement of cryptocurrency is that when the prices falling, it usually falls very hard unlike when the price is appreciating. It doesn't appreciate the way it does when it's falling.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back