What's new

Why the cost of doing business is high in Nigeria.

Etini

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Posts Club
Nov 17, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
If you happen to speak to a Nigerian about business, they would tell you that it is not easy to do business in Nigeria. That's because the cost of setting up and running a business in Nigeria is very high.

The main reason is the lack of stable electricity in the country. There is no business that doesn't require electricity to run and when a business has to generate its own electricity, then the cost of doing business will be very high.

I am not sure about Nigeria but in India too it's not easy because you need to take so many approvals and need money to plan for the setup

I am not sure about Nigeria but in India too it's not easy because you need to take so many approvals and need money to plan for the sset

I am not sure about Nigeria but in India too it's not easy because you need to take so many approvals and need money to plan for the setup
It is normal to pay approval fees to operate businesses. What is not normal is when you have to generate electricity by yourself to power the Business. The cost of generating electricity for a business is very high.

Nigeria is a country rich with many natural resources but the problem is the politicians and corrupt people and because of them the whole country is suffering

It is normal to pay approval fees to operate businesses. What is not normal is when you have to generate electricity by yourself to power the Business. The cost of generating electricity for a business is very high.
This is new. I don't think you need to generate your own electricity in India. You can use electricity provided by the government and just need generator in case there is power outage.

This is new. I don't think you need to generate your own electricity in India. You can use electricity provided by the government and just need generator in case there is power outage.
So generators also exist in india. I thought in India, there is 24 hour electricity and there is absolutely no need for generators.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back