What's new

Why Other Educated Individual Used Their Knowledge and Skills on Scamming People?

One thing that can't be changed is that someone that is bad is bad anyone that wants to do bad will always be one, if anyone of them do that then it's because they choose to

When I was interested in earning sites online, and I often encountered group forum sites, expressing their thoughts about their experience of being scammed by those high risk online investments, many times. And I wonder, why are they able to fool other people just to make money, knowing that they are educated for sure, because they can not create a website that is too organized if the person who is looking is not accustomed to that field, which they are usually the victims of. Why don't they just use it in a good and clean way to earn the diploma or title they hold? You may share your thoughts also about this topic.
perhaps that is the only way they seem to derive wealth and pleasure from.
Not all educated people have good morals, some of them do not care about others.
Money has a way of turning people to something else.

This is rampant in a society where there is no job opportunity for the youth. And in a country like Nigeria where the government are so adamant and they find every means to stop the youth from making legit money, so they are frustrated and they get involved in fraudulent activities

I have noticed that too and I think it's very common among them most actually makes use of their praticals and ideas and most of their catch are newbies who actually don't know about how online business exists and others

I feel those educated people are just being lazy. They consider scamming an easy way of making money. They prefer scamming people to actually making use of their intelligence and working.

Looking into our environment or simply our society you will see there is unequal distribution of wealth everywhere the skilled and knowleageable individuals are the one suffering because of the above reason, they see how others with less or even nothing compere to them are enjoying anytime. This push them into using their knowledge and skills to get what their mate are getting.

Circumstances and a lot of other things. The truth is some people prefer quick and easy money. The things you described doesn't guarantee riches. Getting a diploma or a degree doesn't mean you will be successful.

Well that's just the reality and that's what most of them are guilty of .. we do not have any other option than to always be careful because most of them is because of lack of proper upbringing that they believe that the best way to make money is to scam others..

Most times educated people may not be employed and for them to look for a decent job, they may feel they can't make money quick, so some prefer to scam innocent people of their money.

It just greed and wickedness I will say,like Nigeria now,it hardship,bad economy,resection, since scamming other is the only way to make money, they rather do that than to steal and be Stoned to death,I hope you understand.
The way i would want to look at it is that i will see it as greed,because any person who is able bodied and has his hand working functionally and would want to involve in fraud,then that person is greedy and wicked.

In a country like Nigeria, where there are hardships, a poor economy, and repression, people would rather trick others out of their money than steal and risk being stoned to death. I hope you understand.

There are alot of realistic reasons why people engage in such activities , but the truth is that it is never justifiable . Because it is very possible to make legitimate income despite the reasons.

Those kinds of people are looking for a quick way to earn money online and they ended up creating a scam platform, that why you have to be very careful before joining any site.

Its really amazing bro I think that there is nothing wrong doing that but the person bear the risk to be sincere its not good enough to develop yourself on that feild scaming rather what you need is nothing but how to utilized your knowledge on something good and not with scam activity

The way i would want to look at it is that i will see it as greed,because any person who is able bodied and has his hand working functionally and would want to involve in fraud,then that person is greedy and wicked.

There are so many so-called "companies" that "hire" individuals and they scam people. Most of these scammers impersonate people from official organisations and then they scam them. You must never give them any kind of private info.

There are so many so-called "companies" that "hire" individuals and they scam people. Most of these scammers impersonate people from official organisations and then they scam them. You must never give them any kind of private info.
That is why one really need to be very careful with sites that we sometime visit,because some information that we give out can be used to target at our private detail and that can be very disastrious.

When I was interested in earning sites online, and I often encountered group forum sites, expressing their thoughts about their experience of being scammed by those high risk online investments, many times. And I wonder, why are they able to fool other people just to make money, knowing that they are educated for sure, because they can not create a website that is too organized if the person who is looking is not accustomed to that field, which they are usually the victims of. Why don't they just use it in a good and clean way to earn the diploma or title they hold? You may share your thoughts also about this topic.
This has been a major challenge throughout civilization. Knowledgeable individuals utilize the resources they have to manipulate others and take advantage of them because they comprehend things that are unfamiliar to others.

Sometime I will say that it's because of the economic of that country some graduate evn become arm rubber because of economics and unemployment,but for me that is foolish act you need to use the skill you gain from a college create job for yourself

I think this belongs to everyone's personality, if they use their knowledge and skills to scam others, that money would change to a big problem for them.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back