What's new

Why Other Educated Individual Used Their Knowledge and Skills on Scamming People?

One of the major reasons why educated people go into scam is greed. They want to live an enjoy life they never worked for and it's really a sad thing that majority of people into this are youth.

One of the major reasons why educated people go into scam is greed. They want to live an enjoy life they never worked for and it's really a sad thing that majority of people into this are youth.
I can agree with that. Some people cannot be content in earning decent money. They want instant riches that they commit crime like scamming people or even selling illegal drugs. There are several celebrities here who are in jail because of illegal drug business.

When I was interested in earning sites online, and I often encountered group forum sites, expressing their thoughts about their experience of being scammed by those high risk online investments, many times. And I wonder, why are they able to fool other people just to make money, knowing that they are educated for sure, because they can not create a website that is too organized if the person who is looking is not accustomed to that field, which they are usually the victims of. Why don't they just use it in a good and clean way to earn the diploma or title they hold? You may share your thoughts also about this topic.
You have a point that educated people are the one fooling the people by their scamming skills. I believe they are very intelligent but they have evil minds. They want to use their good talents to be used in bad motives and that is to earn money through scamming people.

These sets of individuals are the ones that when they don't get their desired white collar job, they get even with the society and decides to take it out on unsuspecting innocent individuals to defraud them of their hard earned money and livelihood

Education makes us "book smart" so when someone with a sense of smart graduates and cant find a job such smartness is diverted into dubious means but there is an end for these kind of people.

I really can't phantom the reason too. And the sad part is just that a lot of these scammers are educated and they can't even channel their knowledge to a more better thing scamming people

It just greed and wickedness I will say,like Nigeria now,it hardship,bad economy,resection, since scamming other is the only way to make money, they rather do that than to steal and be Stoned to death,I hope you understand.
The country itself is not helping matters, there is no platform to embrace and grow good platforms or investment sites but instead cyber crime is becoming known by teenagers who wouldn't see a big deal in it because they know nothing else

To be frank, I always blame any person that's scammed because the victim as well is either greedy or gullible and too lazy to do research. When you want to register or you are dealing with someone, you just do proper research first to know about the company you wanna invest on.
Many graduates are frustrated when they go to school and come back out of school and there is no do what they do now is to use their knowledge and skill to scam orders of their money.

I
When I was interested in earning sites online, and I often encountered group forum sites, expressing their thoughts about their experience of being scammed by those high risk online investments, many times. And I wonder, why are they able to fool other people just to make money, knowing that they are educated for sure, because they can not create a website that is too organized if the person who is looking is not accustomed to that field, which they are usually the victims of. Why don't they just use it in a good and clean way to earn the diploma or title they hold? You may share your thoughts also about this topic.
Its just people and their mindset and beliefs, while others believe in working hard for every kobo they earn others only believe in taking the cheat method and others do cheat people as a form of payback for been cheated too. The sad thing is they end up cheating innocent people.

A criminal is always going to be a criminal irrespective of their educational state. It's actually those that are too greedy that falls into their set up trap because they are looking at gaining something not realistic.

Like I have written in some post scammers are just people that are sick in the head, one thing you can't take scam away from them it's in there blood that all they think about so them been educated or not it's a virus eating them up.

I blame the government entirely for this, nobody choose the path of scamming people,but because of the condition and lack of basic amenities people tend to scamming.

When a graduate tries so hard to go through school to graduate in the hopes of getting job and making money but that hope is dashed because jib is not much which makes then think of other reasons like scam

When it comes to desperation and wanting to acquire wealth quickly, it doesn't select just a class of people.
Both educated and uneducated people can scam people.
It is all about greed.

I think some people are born scammers. They have no other intention except to cheat on people. They build knowledge and skills on how to cheap on people. They are looking forward to quick way to richness.

I wonder how people would not think of using the talent that they possessed to do legimate things. Rather, they use it to perpetrate all sorts of illicit act. I always avoid sites that offers services that is too good to be true. I also try as much as possible to be careful of the sites that promises mouth-watering offers.

It's just voracity and underhandedness I will say like Nigeria now, it's hardship, bad economy, recession since misleading others is the best way to bring in cash, they preferably do that over to take and be Stoned to death, I trust you comprehend. that is crafted by the people who know to take from one another .. they think there is no karma they are doing., needy individuals who have battled to set aside their cash .. all that they do gibberish has an end.,

There are people who believe that it doesn't matter what they do as long as they make money. That's the only explanation for this type of behavior. Karma is always here for such people though.

There's no two ways about it or any language that can be used to cover up - it's just pure greed and selfishness; above all, it's a sign of inhumanity. When a man isn't concerned or doesn't seek for the betterment of his fellow man.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back