What's new

Why Other Educated Individual Used Their Knowledge and Skills on Scamming People?

There are always going to be bad actors in every environment and that is why it is advisable that people should always try to look for ways to keep yourself safe before anything.

I guess it's because they are lazy individuals who always want to find easier ways of getting huge money with little efforts. And most of their victims are also lazy set of people who wouldn't want to work before getting paid.

I guess it's because they are lazy individuals who always want to find easier ways of getting huge money with little efforts. And most of their victims are also lazy set of people who wouldn't want to work before getting paid.
Some of them are very lazy as you said but really serious you have to be creative once you graduate you don't even need to expect much from your parents because they have done their own quartet if you can't get a job create something for yourself instead of going into crime

Oh yes, I agree with your opinion.
And it will be easier for such intelligent people to find a legitimate source of income since they can always think of new ideas. But they might feel doing that is stress and total waste of time.

What happen here is that many of them dont have jobs they cant stay idle all they think is how to get a job and take care of their self so those that are desperate will start deceiving people for the seek of money doing scam work to earn a living so unemployement is the issue

It just greed and wickedness I will say,like Nigeria now,it hardship,bad economy,resection, since scamming other is the only way to make money, they rather do that than to steal and be Stoned to death,I hope you understand.
I do not see any reason that a person that is able bodied would resort to scame,execpt for the issue of greed,moet persons would not want to start from the scratch and build their wealth.

Normally most of them believe it is one of the easiest way they could make money but the reality is that any strategy people are employing to scam others won't really be easy , most especially to get people to fall for your tricks.

When I was interested in earning sites online, and I often encountered group forum sites, expressing their thoughts about their experience of being scammed by those high risk online investments, many times. And I wonder, why are they able to fool other people just to make money, knowing that they are educated for sure, because they can not create a website that is too organized if the person who is looking is not accustomed to that field, which they are usually the victims of. Why don't they just use it in a good and clean way to earn the diploma or title they hold? You may share your thoughts also about this topic.
Because diplomas or titles don't pay anymore, and scams do. I experienced this when earning my web design degree - I finally graduated only to find that my knowledge of web development was a few years out of date. Education can't keep up with the pace of knowledge anymore and is fast becoming a worthless pursuit.

Also, the student has to learn the outdated knowledge that is worthless to pass their class and then dig through social media and the internet just to stay current with the latest framework or trend. This can quickly become overwhelming and exhausting and frustrating. Meanwhile, students aren't getting any younger and they want to start families, which is impossible when you're a student because you don't earn enough. So they look to any form that they can earn money quickly, and that leads some of them down the path of scamming others.

Not to mention the fact that some graduates end up working the minimum wage jobs they went to college to avoid. This frustrates them. Some countries don't have jobs for college graduates, and people who go to college from those countries have no job at home that pays them what their knowledge is worth, except scamming.

When it comes to desperation and wanting to acquire wealth quickly, it doesn't select just a class of people.
Both educated and uneducated people can scam people.
It is all about greed.

Exactly! Scam is all about greed for those who are into the act. It doesn't matter if they are literate or illiterate, as long as they have the information which they can exploit in scamming people with, their greed is going to step in for them to take advantage.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back