What's new

Why Location Or Geography Is Important For Paid Surveys?

Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
We know that paid surveys are not available in all the countries. The fact of the matter remains that surveys are available in certain countries. However, the question arises about why surveys are not available in certain countries. So, why geography is important for paid survey sites?

We know that paid surveys are not available in all the countries. The fact of the matter remains that surveys are available in certain countries. However, the question arises about why surveys are not available in certain countries. So, why geography is important for paid survey sites?
Location or geography is an important factor in paid surveys as it can impact the representativeness and validity of the survey results. Survey companies may target specific regions or demographics in order to ensure that their survey results are relevant and accurate.

The kinds of survey questions that are pertinent or suitable for the respondent may vary depending on their geographic location. Climate, geography, and natural resources, for instance, might be crucial variables in surveys looking at agriculture or environmental problems.

This is good question. I have done a lot of research on why survey is not available for all countries and I discovered some reason which I think are genuine. The first reason is that those survey companies are not the one that owned survey we answer. Those survey are given to them by an individual and companies that want to carry out research. Their research most time cover some region. So, when they give the survey to the survey platforms, they usually give instruction as per countries they want the participants from. That's why they do not allow some countries to participate.

The main reason is because surveys are meant to done by certain groups of people. We're not supposed to be able to do every survey available to us, because most of which we probably don't qualify. Some surveys require you to be black, or a minority, or have a certain condition, problem, etc. Surveys are meant to get an idea of something from a group of people.

You can lie to do these surveys, but in the end that hurts the survey because they are looking for certain groups of people most of the time. If you don't qualify, there is likely a reason that you don't qualify or fit the parameters.

Which is also why, I never understood companies putting surveys out to then pay people, because it's only going to result in people lying to get into said survey and in turn it hurts the results of said survey. Get what I'm saying?

Most of the surveys are geared towards collecting data from high tier countries, mostly from North America, Australia, and some European countries. That's because surveys are performed to carry market research and Businesses are targeting high countries as their main market.

Sometimes I think those survey sites look for any reason to not have people qualify for the surveys, or at least a majority of them.
They'll usually hook you up with the first one, you'll make a few cents, and then when you try to do the other surveys (after answering 50 questions) they tell you that you don't qualify. When really, they actually made you take a survey for free just by answering the 50 or so questions to see if you "qualify" for the other surveys.
Never been a fan of the survey sites.
I think I tried a few of them when I was first getting started, and the results were all pretty much the same.
Didn't get very far.

Location or geography plays a crucial role in paid surveys as it allows businesses to collect data that is specific to certain regions, enabling them to make informed decisions, tailor their offerings, and optimize their strategies for different markets.

It's important because companies that provide surevys most of the time are not operating in tier 3 countries so they have no reason to give surveys for people who live in tier 3 or tier 2

For me it is easy to answer this, the advertisers of the products of the surveys are usually from top tier countries, if you are not from those countries, the advertiser will not want your opinion, since you are not really a potential customer since you are out of their commercial reach, so you will not be able to access those surveys, probably if level 2 or 3 countries focused more on studying their potential consumers with market research, this would change.

Basically, people in Tier 1 and 2 countries have free markets that allow advertisers to operate freely, and affluent customers willing to buy their products. In lower-tiered countries, governments limit and control business interests to the point that it is difficult to survey the population without tense negotiation. Also, the people in these countries are less affluent and do not have excess income to spend.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back