What's new

Why is unemployment rate so high?

In recent years, economics of work have changed. The New Economy is an economy based on abundance, not scarcity. Millions of jobs are up for grab on daily basis. Everything is now online. Everything has changed; many own an online business with no physical office, some work for multinational companies at the comfort of their homes as a content creator, copywriter, deal expert and many more. Pick your battle wisely.

It is important to Invest in your knowledge, and most importantly, You shouldn’t be at home unemployed.

What’s your view on unemployment rate and the way forward?
Unemployment is on the increase across the globe. Infact it is a global phenomenon but is very pronounced in developing countries. In my country unemployment is very predominant and this largely caused by bad government policies and the inability of wise government spending. Entrepreneurships is gaining ground but it is still suffering from bad policies.

Unemployment is on the increase across the globe. Infact it is a global phenomenon but is very pronounced in developing countries. In my country unemployment is very predominant and this largely caused by bad government policies and the inability of wise government spending. Entrepreneurships is gaining ground but it is still suffering from bad policies.
Entrepreneurships is gaining ground in most developing countries of the world but it is still suffering from bad governance, poor policy and formulation, corruption, poor infrastructure, lack of credit facilities and support from the financial institutions.

Government are not building companies and also not providing works for the people , the little work or jobs out there are always taken through slots, we are having graduates almost every month , the population of unemployment is increasing everywhere.

With the advancement in science and technology,may things are now done online.no major physical offices any more.no need for Clark, gateman et all.you need to bring something to the tablebin other to earn money now.

High rate of unemployment has a lot of factors that influence it , we have high population which causes high unemployment because the people living in the country are many more than job opportunities brings about it, low demand for goods which makes business owner not to employ many people more to that lack of good economy management by the government causes high unemployment rate.

Generally world economy is in deep recession. People are being laid off available jobs. There is also the problem of the techs. Robots are taking the place of man. Meaning that more people will lose their jobs. Increase population growth 📈 means more competition for fewer available jobs

Well, taking about unemployment, which is the non availability of jobs for those who are qualified and ready to work, there are reasons for this, and some of them is lack of qualification of the job seeker and also limited work space for the qualified ones.

In my country, the reason why unemployment rate is so high is that, there is bad government in my country, to the extent that people that suppose to resign, they will not resign.

because the government nolonger sees reasons in creating jobs for the society. They did rather fight for how they would fill their own pockets and personal needs than actually working on the improving the community

In recent years, economics of work have changed. The New Economy is an economy based on abundance, not scarcity. Millions of jobs are up for grab on daily basis. Everything is now online. Everything has changed; many own an online business with no physical office, some work for multinational companies at the comfort of their homes as a content creator, copywriter, deal expert and many more. Pick your battle wisely.

It is important to Invest in your knowledge, and most importantly, You shouldn’t be at home unemployed.

What’s your view on unemployment rate and the way forward?
One major reason why unemployment is so high at the moment is because job have shift from physical to online yet most persons have failed to realized this. It's very important that every individual have a skill that can earned them money online.
Post automatically merged:

Unemployment is caused by various reasons that come from both the demand side, or employer, and the supply side, or the worker. Demand-side reductions may be caused by high interest rates, global recession, and financial crisis

Last edited:
In my country, the reason why unemployment rate is so high is that, there is bad government in my country, to the extent that people that suppose to resign, they will not resign.
@Sanusi looking at it holistically, the cause of high rate of unemployment can be caused by the government in action and lack of effective policies targeted to improve the sectors that contributes more in employing teeming population.

I would say that the pandemic has just presented us with a new normal. Most of the normal physical jobs (as we knew them) took a dive last year when the pandemic hit. This is the new normal. Governments and organizations have to get used to the new normal. Yes, it will take longer to get used to it, but we have no choice. It is something that we have to adapt to moving forward.

Why will you see how when those in that seat or in that position will not allow anyone or another person to take over the seat instead they will give or left that seat for there children so my dear by that how will not unemployment will not be in high rate so my dear find something doing

The real cause of unemployment is the fact that the government have contributed less or nothing to the creation of Jobs. The few ones created by few individuals are being occupied by a low percentage of the population. Thereby, giving rise to unemployment.

A lot of employed youths and adults are on this platform, some earning as part time while others are here for a fu time but you will be surprised to see a jobless youth introduced to sites like bizdustry and yet they never take the opportunity serious. Same are those complaining of no job out there
Post automatically merged:

. A lot of employed youths and adults are on this platform, some earning as part time while others are here for a fu time but you will be surprised to see a jobless youth introduced to sites like bizdustry and yet they never take the opportunity serious. Same are those complaining of no job out there

Last edited:
Well, taking about unemployment, which is the non availability of jobs for those who are qualified and ready to work, there are reasons for this, and some of them is lack of qualification of the job seeker and also limited work space for the qualified ones.
Unemployment rates are high nowadays because of three aspect, one is because of covid-19 pandemic which causes people to loose their jobs, secondly Government are not employing people nowadays, they employ base on slots and lastly graduates always look for white collar jobs instead of them to raise money and start their own business.

Both government and individual have their fair share of blame for unemployment as we see individual depending on government too much instead of finding other means while the government doesn't have the right ideas to help curb unemployment. Government can try meeting with private and rich individuals to creat more jobs.

You're very correct dude. Most of the businesses we see offline have diversified. They're now operating online, online business is on the trending at the moment. Their host of job opportunities online, it just depend of the job seeker's set of skills to get a good job to earn substantially.

I live in Italy, unfortunately I know very well this serious problem of unemployment!
Here the advent of the new millennium has not brought anything good on the employment front. There have been several situations that have "burned" millions of workplaces!(n)(n)

I can mention among these:

1) Advent of the single currency €uro
2) Economic crisis started in 2008
3) The Monti government of 2011 (among the worst Italian governors!)
4) The coronavirus pandemic

People without political power like me, can only hope for a better future and mostly.... we hope that it is not already too late!

Both government and individual have their fair share of blame for unemployment as we see individual depending on government too much instead of finding other means while the government doesn't have the right ideas to help curb unemployment. Government can try meeting with private and rich individuals to creat more jobs.
Nothing is more true than what you have expressed "the individual depends too much on the government instead of finding other means". In many countries the population only expects to find work in public institutions or that they will solve their situation, while there are infinite possibilities to develop in other private companies or as a self-employed person.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back