What's new

Why is technology so important?

Technology is so important mostly because of the ease it offers because there are lots of things that technology has made common and easy that want always so in the past like telephone calling

Technology is a business and very important for the benefit of humanity. I wonder how the world would look like if there is nothing called technology.

The technology is in everything and most of use are adicted of it. Technology made possible a lot of things, the most important being instant comunication, I think. Also, thanks to technology now we can earn some money online with easy work like posting on bizdustry :D

Technology has really made life easier, imagine going to the bank to make withdrawal and you see a very long queue or you want to travel out and you need to use a bicycle.
Technology is the major influence in any developing nation.

I totally agree with you technology makes our job more easier it saves time and make a work of great quality its also delivered with no delay with less cost. It also helps to save funds this means that there will be no need to hire much employee.

Technology plays an important role in development of society. Simply if today you are using this platform is due to technology.
although technology have negative aspect but we can't denied it's positive one. Now I'n modern age without technology we can't imagine how will life run. So simple technology now is a part of life.
Technology is very vital to the society,as things has moved from the analouge methods of doing things to a more efficient and better way of doing things.It cuts across all sectors from health to military defence,and agricultural srctor,all aspect of the society has a benefit to gain from technology.

the function of technology are too numerous to mention because even if we start mentioning now we may not be able to finish it because it is one of the best thing that has ever come to humanity, without technology we could not travel from one country to another.

Technology is the most important thing in the world today, that me and you are using the internet today to make money is from the help of technology. I can't imagine the world without technology. It will be a bored please to live

Technology is very important in the life of mankind. It brought advancement in every sector of our lives, it made things easier for everyone, it has opened up many revenue sources too.

Technology affects the way individuals communicate, learn and think, It helps society and determines how people interact with each other on a daily basis. Technology plays an important role in society today. It has positive and negative effects on the world and it impacts daily lives.

Technology is very important because without it today, you and I will not be hear right now making money for ourself through what we're doing here now

We are in a century where technology as taken over everything and the funniest thing is there is this constant growth, development and upgrade of whatever kind of technology that is in the market if someone is not careful the person or company could get left behind.
Post automatically merged:

We are in a century where technology as taken over everything and the funniest thing is there is this constant growth, development and upgrade of whatever kind of technology that is in the market if someone is not careful the person or company could get left behind.

Technology is now very important in our daily life because it makes everything so easy that things can be done without even breaking a sweat. I think more technological advancement will make the world easy

we are in an era where technology has taken over and you still developing and upgrading with the current rate of development of technology all over the world there is no room to be left behind considering everything now is digital.

Technology has an impact on how people interact, learn, and think. It contributes to society and influences how individuals interact on a daily basis. In today's world, technology plays a critical role. It has both beneficial and bad consequences on the planet, as well as a direct impact on people's lives.

See how easily and freely connected we all are here in this bizdustry platform and yet from different countries and different time zones well all by the help of technology alone

Technology has both benefits and disadvantages, depends on how you choose to see it but over the years technology has proven to be of many benefits, we can travel faster, talk to anyone anywhere in the world etc..

Technology makes our lives easier and you will be doing yourself a disadvantages by rejecting the good things that comes along with it.

Technology is so important because it makes the whole thing's pretty much easier to do in greeting making money from the comfort of your room. Technology make it pretty much easier to earn foreign currency from a remote area in your country.

Technology is important because it can help you in my ways depending on what you want to used it do and also help you commucate faster.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back