What's new

Why is music important to you?

Music is life to me, it speaks to me. I personally enjoy music that I can relate to, I particularly like the platform music gives and it's one I would like to have, music means a lot to lots of people

Music is important to me because it lifts up my soul and spirit whenever I am down due to stress or problems of life. music acts as a great coolant to my soul and so therefore I can't do a day without listening to music stop

Music is important to me because it is what drives me and keep me going everyday. No matter what I'm doing at any time, I love listening to music. It keeps me going

I love music because music play a very grateful role in my life, music is a source of inspiration to me and also music makes me happy and whenever I'm sad music bring me back to Life

I love music because it is so enjoyable to listen to them.usic just raises my spirit and makes me so joful when I am listening, especially when I am singing along. It has helped me to deal with stresses and depression and it is a great distruction when I feel like relapsing to my addictions.

Music brings a kind serenation to my soul and my entire being each time I have to listen to it. Very soothing and peaceful. You should try listening to music sometime and you'll understand

Music is important to me at all times, it is my ideal companion. It relaxes me, advises me, accompanies me, entertains me and all the good things that come from it. I enjoy it every day and at almost any time.

Music is an important part of my life, it's important because some music I can relate to and draw strength fr cos when things are tough music can be uplifting and inspirational especially rags to riches tracks for me

I like listening to music a lot because it makes me stress agree and it also remove all my worries from me for a while by making forget my problems and it also brings happiness and memories to me and sometimes I do listen to music just for fun like when I feel like dancing

Music can raise someone's mood, get them excited, or make them calm and relaxed. Music also - and this is important - allows us to feel nearly or possibly all emotions that we experience in our lives. The possibilities are endless...

Everyone has his own favourite music, it serves not only for enjoyment and fun but it is also a way of sending messages across, there a lot of knowledge one could derived from music

I want to say that at some point I have used music to calm my nerves after being angry. There are so many music for different occasions and mode. My favorite artist is Lucky Dube. I love every single music he has done. But it is rather unfortunate that he died the way he did. May his soul rest in peace. Amen.

Music helps me to pass the time, and do things quicker without any breaks. Music also helps me when I feel anxious about bad things that have or are happing to me currently it is always helps to keep hoping for better things to happen and facing pains. Music also might be nostalgic and remind the good old times, which is very important and fun, it also make you goosebumps and sometimes it make me tearup :(.

Music is important to me because it makes me feel relaxed. It’s been proven scientifically, through the use of MRI scans and EEGs which are also known brain monitors, that when we listen to or play an instrument, it releases dopamine in our brain. Dopamine is a neurotransmitter that helps control your mood, so this means you’re actually making yourself feel better!.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back