What's new

Why is music important to you?

Music specifically the lyrics reminds me of the good old days, it reminds me of the good and the bad times in my life, it gives me hope that tomorrow will be better and it helps me relax

Not all music are important to me there are some types of music I'm always interested to listen and there are some music also I do not have interest to listen but the best music I do listen all the time is mostly love music and inspirational music because this one has to do with reality.

Just like they say. Music is life, I get so much happiness when listening to music. Whenever I feel depressed or I want to get out of this physical world, I just enter into a new aura through listening to music. I love all kinds of music but I listen to them based on the mood I am. Musics gives happiness to the sad and motivates the depressed. Most people might not like music but it’s actually gives life.

Music can raise someone's mood, get them excited, or make them calm and relaxed. Music also - and this is important - allows us to feel nearly or possibly all emotions that we experience in our lives. The possibilities are endless. ... It is an important part of their lives and fills a need or an urge to create music.

Every culture in the world has its own form of music that is enjoyed by all ages on every continent. Although each culture is different, music unifies all races and has been used throughout history for different occasions and for enjoyment purposes. Music is played at every type of celebration, which includes weddings, graduations, and birthday parties. It’s considered to be a way to have fun and let out joy or excitement that you may be experiencing in the moment.

Music get me through hard times, especially times when I'm down emotionally, u tend to listen to the lyrics that rhythm with my current situation.

I listened to the music and put it on replay, I don't know but doing this, I tend to get hope.

Music is important to me because it is life. When am down I listen to music and it does gives me joy. Music stir up your soul and create vibes within. Especially when you listen to cool and solem music then you understand why music is turely life.
Just like they say. Music is life, I get so much happiness when listening to music. Whenever I feel depressed or I want to get out of this physical world, I just enter into a new aura through listening to music. I love all kinds of music but I listen to them based on the mood I am in. Music gives happiness to the sad and motivates the depressed. Most people might not like music but it actually gives life. Musicians are known to express themselves through song and melody to convey how they’re feeling in life, which allows listeners to relate and find comfort in the music.

Soul and music are one. Music is so important to me because it wipes away my worries and give me joy.
Especially some particular music are so good like African Highlife, African Hip hop, Ekwe Igbo songs, Pop music. These are my music.

Music help me be calm from the stressed time. I prefer listening to music whenever I feel down or stressed. Because of that music is very important for me. I play music mostly when I'm doing something it help me focus on it.

One of the big facts about music in general and concert music in particular is that playing it opens up an entirely new field of experience that stimulates more mind, physical coordination and speech. Music will stimulate the mind, too. There is a lot of music to listen to and pay attention to.

Music can raise someone's mood, get them excited, or make them calm and relaxed. Music also - and this is important - allows us to feel nearly or possibly all emotions that we experience in our lives. The possibilities are endless. ... It is an important part of their lives and fills a need or an urge to create music.

Most people have their own preference on the type of music that they enjoy listening to, each culture can agree that the tunes are an important part of life with expressing ourselves as human beings. By appreciating the art form, it makes it easy to unite and relate to others who are different than ourselves.

Music is part of my daily routeing I can't even go a day without music ,when I'm in a bad mood I listen to music when I'm in a good mood I listen to music what would I live for if I don't have music in my life. I keep playlist instead of friend, that is how important music is to me .
Post automatically merged:

Music is part of my daily routeing I can't even go a day without music ,when I'm in a bad mood I listen to music when I'm in a good mood I listen to music what would I live for if I don't have music in my life. I keep playlist instead of friend, that is how important music is to me .

Music. Something that uplifts the soul. Music works wonders in ways we can not imagine. Music helps in sad days, happy days, anger, heartbreak and other days..
Music also helps to motivate one to do things. People use music when they are trying to concentrate on a particular job. The lyrics of music gives hope and prepare one for better days

Music can raise someone’s mood, get them exited, or make them calm and relaxed. Music also allows us to feel nearly or possibly all emotions that we experience in our lives. The possibilities are endless. Some people can’t do without music because they use it to clear their head and so on

Music is important to everybody, there is a connection of sounds that alleviate a persons thought, mind and activities. Music is a mood changer and spirit booster.

Music distract my mind in time of stress and makes me calm,i also learn some inspiration words from music to improve my lifestyle.

music is important to me because it is the full form so it makes me feel happy anytime I'm sad and it also uplift my spirit anytime I feel down.music is life because it gives life to be there when your soul is uplifted and if you feel internal joy.

Music is very important because it make me to be happy when am angry, so music is very important in life especially when one is not in happy time, you can play your music an be fine, I love music so much because it make me to be happy.

It is generally known that music is food to the soul . It makes you to really relax and take in the lyrics pretty well. Helps you forget your pains too

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back