Why is music important to you?

Mykel

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Oct 29, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Music is important to me because it gets me through the really tough times in life. I've battled with high stress, depression, and suicide. Music is my escape from reality. I guess I could say, music saved my life. So why do you love music?

Music is important to me because it is life. When am down I listen to music and it does gives me joy. Music stir up your soul and create vibes within. Especially when you listen to cool and solem music then you understand why music is turely life.

to me music is life, itease me when I'm stressing, it gives me joy when I'm sad, it brighten my mood when I'm moody, it's helps me sleep. I just can't do without it it's not all to but it one thing can't do without it

Music is important to me because it gets me through the really tough times in life. I've battled with high stress, depression, and suicide. Music is my escape from reality. I guess I could say, music saved my life. So why do you love music?
I listen to music if I want to do a difficult task. And if I suffer heartbreak, I some songs that cool my minds. To b frank, a day has never gone without me listening to music.

Music is not necessary for human survival but now it becomes part of our life.
we are so much busy in life that we do not have any time for ourselves, so music is the way to make our mind relax and peaceful.

Well, when I'm upset, I listen to music because it doesn't bother me. You seem to like music so much that you love it. I listen to you when you are sitting alone and her feelings are very sweet. I feel the song sitting alone Because it's a sweet moment for me.

Well it is said that "music is a food of soul".and its true it has impotance in our lives. We really forget our worries and tensions to hear 🎶 music.

Music can raise someone's mood, get them excited, or make them calm and relaxed. Music also - and this is important - allows us to feel nearly or possibly all emotions that we experience in our lives. The possibilities are endless. ... It is an important part of their lives and fills a need or an urge to create music.

Music is. Important because it gives pleasure to me and relax myself
Post automatically merged:

Music is a way that makes us relax and give us enough energy to make things better. But now days music is a noisy activity. Old music relax us and change our minds and mood. Words and sound of songs are important.

Last edited:
Music is a health diet that everyone knows And I love listening to the cabbage too And music is special for me because it helps me in tension and trouble. That means that when I have a problem or come to cry with something, I hear sad songs and it helps me to control myself... I am urdu speaker so i always like to hear ursu songs...

Music is one of the best gifts to me , it's so important because it lifts my mood, whenever I'm down and I listen to music i feel so energized, also gets me dancing, I love dancing so much. It helps me get along with my house chores. Even my kids love music now. Can't live without it.

Music is a part of entertainment that you can use to reduce stress, such as using it if you have a problem.
Also, if you are doing any physical work, you have a better option to relax and entertain in this work.

Music is an important aspect of my life I use it to relieve stress, it motivates me throughout my daily activities and when things get boring. I just can't do without listening to it every day.

Music is fun,it's entertaining,it also also passes messages to the audience (one listening to it).it helps alot in relieving stress, and easing or erasing your mind from worries .it's fun in the sense that you it's gives you that loving and happy vibe

Like most of the options you listed out, that's why most times I listen to music too, just to relieve stress, when am bored or when am missing my wife, it just comforts me, although music is not really that important to most people before everyone have different ways of managing these stages in life but for most people I can say that most of these options are why music is important to them.

Music is a stress reliever, and it helps take away all the pressure from work when we tire out. Music is a form of entertainment to everyone because it is an important factor in fun time. Music is also good for exercises, to motivate us to do more and go beyond our limit.

Sony music has a lot of both physical and psychological advantage in the sense that music and helped to relieve stress and relax your mind, they can also boost your mood, there are a lot of advantage of music that are too numerous to mention and the music that are always important to me is music that has a life meaning ,what I mean there is that any music that reflect what has happened in my life I would love the music so much because it comes with life example.

Music has some form of addictive effect on me. There are times when I am genuinely sad and some music do find a way to bring back happy memories. Maybe it because of the memories we share we specific songs or other reasons. Then I also celebrate success with music too.

Music is a world on its own. According to medical expert it was revealed that those who are suffering from depression and anxiety can get rid off it with music. So music is a way of life on its own because musicians use it to send message to people in the society in most cases while writing down the content.

Most of the music I'm always interested of is always love music because it always boost my affection for my partner , music has been affecting me both positively and psychologically because sometimes it always allowed me to have a deep connection with my partner when I listen to Love music,although there are some music that can affect people negatively I do not listen to such music I only listen to music that has to do with life reality. Let me wait and hear what others who say.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back