What's new

Why is love marriage better than arranged?

LOVE marriage:The partners are fully responsible to make their life decisions and the stand to take during conflict,Hence they are not in a position to blame others for any losses or gains.
Arranged marriage:The families of the marrying couple come together into a new relationship.
Who's said that lover marriage is better?

LOVE marriage:The partners are fully responsible to make their life decisions and the stand to take during conflict,Hence they are not in a position to blame others for any losses or gains.
Arranged marriage:The families of the marrying couple come together into a new relationship.
I don't really think anyone is better than anyone that is arranged marriage being better than love marriage I think there are some people who got married to arrange marriage and they are very happy up-to-date and their those who got married you because they fell in love and their marriage has crashed so it depends on who you get married to not really who you should love or who you are with the money

A marriage that is bonded by love is more better than arranged marriage because those that are bonded in love tends to stay together more because they love each other than those that were forced to stay together.

Love marriage is better because the actively involved people in the marriage are the ones who found themselves worthy. Arranged marriage has had its own success but the motive behind it isn't always the best. Adults are meant to decide who they want while others advise and not someone else deciding for them.

love marriage is better than a arrange one ,arrange marriage happens in some countries like India ,but to me I think love marriage will be great because you know the person you love and what he or she is capable of doing

I think why most persons prefer love marriage than does arranged ones is that it is simply their choice, they know what they are going into. And they made the choice to marry that person simply because they believe that cope with that person for the rest of their life

Love marriage is better because the two becoming one understands each other and have mutual feelings towards themselves than arrange marriage where they have no understanding of each other.

I think a marriage build on love will have more potential to stand the test of time and also evolve understanding which is absent in arrange marriage.

The degree of comprehension is high. There is always 100% availability of emotional assistance. If you're feeling down, you know who to call first, and you already have a strong connection. You are well aware of what makes your spouse physically pleased. And you don't have to be bashful or embarrassed if you're not in the mood.

Love marriage is better than an arranged marriage because it takes two people that understands each other's dreams, goals and life generally to fall in love. An arranged marriage is boring as each individual forces him or herself to loving his or her partner.

Hey @Yaqoob Habib, the debate between love marriage and arranged marriage is an age-old one, and both have their own merits. In a love marriage, couples have the freedom to choose their partners based on mutual love and understanding. This can lead to a deeper emotional connection and a stronger foundation for the relationship.

In my home country a lot of marriages happen through parental consent. Sometimes even the parents fix girl/boy for the individual. However, when it comes to getting married the most important thing is love. Marriage outside the context of love does not last long

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back