Why is it better to buy stock than just deposit your money in bank

Nat

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Sep 29, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Depositimg your money in the bank is not advisable because it doesn't increase in value. Infact, other economic indicators might like inflation wil reduce its value over time. Put it into stocks as an investment. You can get dividends paid to you or own shares in the company. The latter is better and more profitable

Depositing your money in the bank doesn't necessarily mean it wouldn't increase in value; in fact it's quite the opposite. The rate at which it increases is the key thing here as banks usually offer low interest rates as compared to when your stocks appreciate and you enjoy the full dividends/benefits of that increased price

Depositimg your money in the bank is not advisable because it doesn't increase in value. Infact, other economic indicators might like inflation wil reduce its value over time. Put it into stocks as an investment. You can get dividends paid to you or own shares in the company. The latter is better and more profitable
As I always say saving money is like wasting it, it is the same with time, if you do nothing with your time it means you waste it, so invest your money wisely in something you trust.

Everybody knows how frustrated banking system can be and most time you're always small percentage of your money as long as it remain in your account. With stock today, you can man double of your money in the future

The truth is there are time when keeping the money in your bank account is the best option, particularly in a bear market.
Stocks can double your money, but it can make you lose your money too.
It is always advisable to seek expert advice before investment into stocks

As I frequently say, saving money is the same as squandering it. If you do nothing with your time, you are wasting it. Consequently, invest your money carefully in a source that you can trust.

Well I really don't support depositing of your money in the bank is not advisable because it doesn't increase in value. Infact, other economic indicators might like inflation wil reduce its value over time. Put it into stocks as an investment. You can get dividends paid to you or own shares in the company. The latter is better and more productive use

Personally I think the deposited of your money in the bank is less productive and it will earned you no profit compared to investment in stocks that can generate to you more than you have save.

Keeping money in bank is not profitable۔ I think if you want to get something then you should never deposit money in bank other than that you should gain profit by investing in any other businesses like stocks investing etc but be carefully۔

To be honest, invest in stock market is very good to an individual who is business minded than just saving your money in the bank. We all know that business is all about risk taking and making profit, even though in some cases where the stock market is not stable, saving money in bank is necessary

If you deposit your money in the bank you may not get any rewards but if you invest in stock you will reap the benefits in the future,you will collect both dividend and sell the shares when it's appreciate

i personally do not like putting my money on the conventional banking platform as you can not gayrantee which one would do really well at the end of the day but i would prefer to save the money than buy a stock that never changes your life.

You are right, if you are good at saving your money in banks you'll definitely lose it because of inflation, It makes your money devalue, investing will be a good idea.

investing would always be a very good and more superior advise than saving money in your account, but you would need to get the required knowledge and experience before investing.

It is never a bad idea to save your money in the bank,but what is not business sarvay is that if the money is idel you can get more from the money by way of profit when you invest that money into a profitable venture.
Everybody knows how frustrated banking system can be and most time you're always small percentage of your money as long as it remain in your account. With stock today, you can man double of your money in the future
That is very correct,i personally cannot carry my own fund and be keeping it in the bank,except it is for a short period of time,else i will just put it in a profitable investment.

Last edited:
If you deposit money in the bank, because of inflation and other factors your money would diminish in value which is very certain but in buying stock you can not say for certainty what might happen.

Well what if you don't know enough about stocks? The problem there is that you may invest in something that won't give you anything. And to be fair, banks to pay an interest back for having money in a savings account. At least it does here in the states. It's not much, but it's something.

With stocks though, there's much more risk in possibly losing your investment. While in a bank it's sitting there, waiting for you.

Well what if you don't know enough about stocks? The problem there is that you may invest in something that won't give you anything. And to be fair, banks to pay an interest back for having money in a savings account. At least it does here in the states. It's not much, but it's something.

With stocks though, there's much more risk in possibly losing your investment. While in a bank it's sitting there, waiting for you.
Though you are very correct, trading on the stock market carries a very high level of risk and it is advisable you get the needed training and advise before you decide on venturing into the stock market.

If you deposit your money in the bank you may not get any rewards but if you invest in stock you will reap the benefits in the future,you will collect both dividend and sell the shares when it's appreciate
There are various benefits that one can derive if he keeps his money and invest it into shares,it will appriciate over time and he will be entitle to dividens payment at the end of the day,as compared to savings in the bank.

The dividends that is been paid by these companies for your shares is usually very small and from my own perspective it is not really worth your time or effort as well except you have huge capital

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back