What's new

Why is graphics design not included as a course in tertiary institution?

I’m slightly confused, seeing as I have an entire associate’s degree in Internet Graphic communication. My community college offers classes in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Premiere and Aftereffects.

Other colleges, such as DeVry University, offer complete graphic design bachelors’ degrees online. Perhaps some folks in this group could look into that school and read their policy on international students from their country. This may help some aspiring designers.

The college systems in general are outdated and behind where technology and the internet is concerned. They are slow and lumbering systems that are becoming disconnected from reality. Educational systems also tend to have limited funding for the continuous overhaul required to keep up with modern technology, and some have even stopped trying out of a snobbish sense of self-importance. Developing countries have even less money for education than developed ones, as well, which compounds the problem and leads them to focus on essentials instead of art and design.

Lastly where are all aware about the rate at which this is getting on some many platform, some spend huge amount of money to enroll, why can't it be a course you learn while in school just to hiss the extra charges?
Have seen any school that offer the course??

You're not well informed by saying that they read Graphics Designing in the university as a course. I wonder the kind of university you have been checking out that doesn't have Graphics Designing among their accredited courses. It's even a course that's so popular that it's done in online courses too.

You're not well informed by saying that they read Graphics Designing in the university as a course. I wonder the kind of university you have been checking out that doesn't have Graphics Designing among their accredited courses. It's even a course that's so popular that it's done in online courses too.
The least photoshop youtube course is 229 videos no lesser than that this is photoshop so what if you are learning imagemagick 149 courses or gifcycle 98 courses on a youtube channel this is why it is university field.
102 courses + 127 courses = 229 courses: (for example photoshop) 1692376022421.png
1692376054077.png

Last edited:
The least photoshop youtube course is 229 videos no lesser than that this is photoshop so what if you are learning imagemagick 149 courses or gifcycle 98 courses on a youtube channel this is why it is university field.
102 courses + 127 courses = 229 courses: (for example photoshop)View attachment 5464
View attachment 5465

Yeah, that's very correct. There are so many courses which you can get on YouTube on graphics designing as long as you're looking through the right channel. Yes, it's being taught in the university which was why I was surprised someone is saying it's not a university course.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back