What's new

Why is Failure The Best Teacher? Not Experience!

Whenever we failed , which I also part of experience, we are always sober and not happy , so we tend to sit down and thinks about the reason why we make a mistakes and work on it

There is nothing exactly like failure because when you are going to be experiencing something that you will not want and as such you are never going to take those kind of decisions again.

Failure is often going to provide for you a much more different dynamic than experience in such a way that you are going to be so sure that if you take this kind of decision it is not going to end well.

I feel failure also form a part of our experience. But if you truly want to make progress you must not be afraid of failure but instead you learn from your mistakes and try not to make those same mistakes any more.

I believe that if you are failing, you are learning. You are doing.You are achieving. And you are succeeding.
Perhaps we should begin to reframe how we view success.
By understanding success as a process, and not a destination, we can see our failures as a natural part of that success. As stepping stones in that process. As indicators of that process

Failure is not the best teacher, experience is the best teacher. Failure could be put under experience, because if you fail, you have gained something in return and that is experience.

Success and failure are part of experience , but i want you to know that people says you are never a great man if you haven't taste any defeat because you learn more from your defeat.
Failure is not the best teacher, experience is the best teacher. Failure could be put under experience, because if you fail, you have gained something in return and that is experience

Actually you can learn from your experience so failure is the reason behind your experience because if you do not fail, you can never have experience about such situation.

You just explained everything about failure and experience in a detailed way, if you don't fail , you will never think of searching for where you made mistakes from your business , even during the exam.
Actually you can learn from your experience so failure is the reason behind your experience because if you do not fail, you can never have experience about such situation.

When i had problems with my offline business, everything almost gone and I learnt my lessons in a very hard way and that makes me conclude that failure is really the best teacher.

Actually failure is the best teacher because experience can never came to be without failure. failure is the reason behind experience because when you fail you learn from that and it becomes your experience.

Actually failure is the best teacher because experience can never came to be without failure. failure is the reason behind experience because when you fail you learn from that and it becomes your experience.
Nice one. At least you were able to explain it perfectly to my understanding and I tend to believe you too. But I can't possibly imagine why feeling should be the best teacher for us .

I believe that you are going to be less likely to commit an offence again if we have already been caught doing it and that is exactly how it works. Failure is a better teacher than experience.

This is going to be a tough call if you are going to consider the fact that I am still young and still have a long way to go from now but I think anything around $1000000 is ok.

A lot of people usually say this but this is something that I do not believe him and I think that you are going to be better prepared to manage a business if you have just been wrong in it and have experience.

Failure is the best teacher because it has his own way of teaching you, not that you do not know it or experience it but once you fail you will settle down well to think over your mistakes why you fail so that you will never a fail again in your experience.

Both failure and experience are teachers because we both learn from them , but we realises that fialure is the best experience because we learn the hard way from our failure,

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back