What's new

why is Bizdustry and forums in general so important??

That is true. Earning money is one of the greatest benefits of this forums. I don't know where I would be getting some money now that I am out of campus and unemployed. I am glad forums have given me an opportunity to earn something for myself.
That is true. Earning money is one of the greatest benefits of this forums. I don't know where I would be getting some money now that I am out of campus and unemployed. I am glad forums have given me an opportunity to earn something for myself.
yes it has actually help a lot of people to make some little amount of money online even though we are able to make $1 severally but it is something as it can help to take care of some of our transport and other things in our life.

I couldn't agree less with you @Anis Boukezzoula; ever since I've been here on this forum, I've learnt a lot especially about cryptocurrencies asides the fact that there's an opportunity to earn.
I'll really love for @Alexander to do what cashtime forum is doing - try to get our own crypto coin that will preserve the future of this forum

For starters, there are those who knew outrightly from the beginning that they are here to make money and they joined and made money from the community. For the likes of me who never from the onset that it's possible was just here for the knowledge and fun till I knew about making money from the forum.
That is really great for you. It must have become more fun to know that you can actually get paid to do the fun things and gain the knowledge you came to find here. It always best to have such an attitude, you won't get so mad and depressed when it stops paying.

There are many reasons why this platform is so important but to be very realistic this is a platform that delivers when it comes to the kind of services the offers. Since I joined this platform I can opener say made profits and learned along the way.

I would say since I joined bizdustry few months back my writing skills has improved and it has change my communication and orientation on different topics. The earning part is the motivating factor. 😅

that's true ,I benefit in both learning and earning , bizdustry was the first forum I have joined , an I gain allot of things from it ,I have learned many things in various aspects of life, long live bizdustry.

That is really great for you. It must have become more fun to know that you can actually get paid to do the fun things and gain the knowledge you came to find here. It always best to have such an attitude, you won't get so mad and depressed when it stops paying.
Exactly, the money wasn't my first motivation for joining the forum as most new people joining the platform now from referrals. Without the payment, I was very active from time to time, then went off for a while and get back to realize that I can even earn from the platform.

As a member of bizdustry, apart from making money, I have really learnt and achieved a lot since I joined this forum. I have made friends and learnt so much from different individuals from different regions of the world. So far, I really have nothing to regret. Thanks for sharing.

that's true ,I benefit in both learning and earning , bizdustry was the first forum I have joined , an I gain allot of things from it ,I have learned many things in various aspects of life, long live bizdustry.
That's true, what other forums are you working on besides bizdustry? Or is bizdustry the only forum you work on. I am currently active on three other forums besides bizdustry.

Your thread was very well described by this, and these are some of the advantages of using forums—which is why they are so important.
Personally, I enjoy it since it allows me to learn new things, clear up my own doubts, and then share some of my knowledge with other participants to help them out.
A daily visit to the forum is a nice experience.

Without a doubt, I am sure that no one is here hasn't benefited from Bizdustry or any other forums. Let's talk a little bit about them^^:

1-Forums are library, treasure; here, you can discuss and deliver information between different people (you find who's more knowledge than you that you will benefit from him, at the same time you will benefit many people for sure).

2-Forums talk about everything (Apps, Crypto news, tutorial to make something, business, good ideas, tricks, reviews of sites, Forex, daily routine), it's like a big family, you will have friends and know about their lifestyle and discover how people live in the world).

3-Forums will give you the chance to pose your problems, issues, and members will help you by the informative and motivating replies, and that's all for free, No not just free, you will gain money for solving your problem, not to lose them like in real life.:ROFLMAO:

4-Forums give you the chance to benefit and get more knowledge and make money online without cheating or depositing, or putting the information on your Credit card.:D

Well, that's only a few words about the treasure that we have. I want to remember everyone about the value of the things that we have.***:)

Bizdustry is the future**:love::love:
You are right and you have well described everything so I must say Bizdustry is giving us new life from this frustrated life and when I do not have the optoin of online earnings on Bizdustry then I'll be still useless person.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back