why im not getting paid for my posts

hani20980

Paragon Member
1000 Posts Club
Oct 31, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Hello i posted two messages in Introduction section and i didn't get paid but after i asked the admin
he said that this section is not allowed for rawards that's okay but now i posted a message in Paid To Upload
section and also i didn't get paid this is my post it's more then 150 characters
it will be better to announce to public the sections that are not allowed for rewards

Most likely the admin has changed the categories which pay per post. I agree with you, there should be an announcement with categories that pay. Keep in mind that the admin has lots of work to do on the forum, so he is busy and can't respond to everyone that fast anymore

Hello i posted two messages in Introduction section and i didn't get paid but after i asked the admin
he said that this section is not allowed for rawards that's okay but now i posted a message in Paid To Upload
section and also i didn't get paid this is my post it's more then 150 characters
it will be better to announce to public the sections that are not allowed for rewards

We have stopped paying for replies in the Introduction Forum - many users are replying with one word like "Welcome" and bumping topics from 1 month+ ago. This is the only section that doesn't pay BizNotes.
After reviewing the account, I can confirm all credits are being processed through our back office system as the points should be, Is there anything else I can help with?

View attachment 417

Hello there,

I'm going to move this topic to the solved section of the forum. If you have any more questions, feedback, or suggestions for Bizdustry, please create another topic using this link.

Yours faithfully,
Alexander

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back