Why i lost 50 Biznotes

hani20980

Paragon Member
1000 Posts Club
Oct 31, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Hi i have 240 Boznites but now reduced to 190 Biznotes when i checked the transactions it say
that i spent 50 Biznotes for thread creation what does this mean we lost points when creating a new thread or what ??

View attachment 500

Hi i have 240 Boznites but now reduced to 190 Biznotes when i checked the transactions it say
that i spent 50 Biznotes for thread creation what does this mean we lost points when creating a new thread or what ??

View attachment 500

Hmmm. After checking the back office, it's telling me the creation and reply events are not charged events. They are crediting events - so I'm not too sure as to why. It could be that a moderator has deleted one of your posts, but I can't see anything obvious in our moderation logs.
If this happens again, I will investigate further but as it's only 50 points, I will send this payment to you as a refund.

View attachment 501

there is on of my topics moved by a moderator to another section maybe that's the cause maybe the system
deduct points when a thread moved im not sure

there is on of my topics moved by a moderator to another section maybe that's the cause maybe the system
deduct points when a thread moved im not sure
I'm not sure why the system triggered a points deduction, I'll have to take a look into that if I have time. I merged one of your topics to this threads, as it was a repeat discussion.

i lost again 70 biznotes it say in alerts you lost it because of a reply get deleted
which of my posts get deleted and why ? i didn't share any spam all my posts are with good quality

View attachment 528

i lost again 70 biznotes it say in alerts you lost it because of a reply get deleted
which of my posts get deleted and why ? i didn't share any spam all my posts are with good quality

View attachment 528

Hi there, this is a technical glitch with the new character incentive update I introduced.
I've edited the code and all should be working normally.
No points were lost.

Hello there,

I'm going to move this topic to the solved section of the forum. If you have any more questions, feedback, or suggestions for Bizdustry, please create another topic using this link.

Yours faithfully,
Alexander

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back