What's new

Why Hyips Are Considered Worst Investment By People?

It is not considered worst investment in fact is the worst form of investment because statistically they have had more failed venture in the past over every other form of investment
Not even a matter of fail venture this program is nothing but scam program it's doesn't last up to 24hrs you seldom see a program that is been cave out from hyip that lasted up to 24 hrs so what is essence of investing with this type of program

A lot of people have gotten scammed from high yield investment websites and that is why they consider them to be very risky. I have lost so much amount into it too. I have done it several times.

A lot of people have gotten scammed from high yield investment websites and that is why they consider them to be very risky. I have lost so much amount into it too. I have done it several times.
It's a program which I can't advise anyone to venture into to be sincere so I think that majority of the program don't just last up to 24hrs and I believe that the system is not convenient with newbie investor online if you start investment newly I believe you should not start with hyip its going to frustrate you along the way

High yield investments programs are always considered as worst investment ever made. They are scammers. They rob Peter to pay Paul. They promised outrageous returns on every deposits which they don't pay.

There are many people who invest money in many Hyip sites and they lose money. This could be due to various reasons. Many people trust Hyip sites and they have a harder time deciding the right kind of Hyip. Regardless of that Hyips are considered the worst kind of investment, why is this so?

I believe that the main reason why hyip websites are regarded as the worst kind of investment is because the rate at which you are going to lose your money in such website is very high when compared to the rates at which you are going to make money from them.

I believe that the main reason why hyip websites are regarded as the worst kind of investment is because the rate at which you are going to lose your money in such website is very high when compared to the rates at which you are going to make money from them.
The reason is well known no one could offer you money without work because just investing money to get a percent fixed every day or month is not the kind of work provided this is the sad truth.

HYIPs are some of the worst kind of investment opportunity because you may never know when it may collapse. They are totally unpredictable. The fact remains that many new HYIPs also tend to collapse too soon. This has happened a lots of time.

HYIPs are some of the worst kind of investment opportunity because you may never know when it may collapse. They are totally unpredictable. The fact remains that many new HYIPs also tend to collapse too soon. This has happened a lots of time.

Any kind of investment that you are going to put your money into which you know that there is a high chance of losing your money instead of making profit from that particular investment is never worth it in the first place for you to put your money into it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back