What's new

Why Hyips Are Considered Worst Investment By People?

Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
There are many people who invest money in many Hyip sites and they lose money. This could be due to various reasons. Many people trust Hyip sites and they have a harder time deciding the right kind of Hyip. Regardless of that Hyips are considered the worst kind of investment, why is this so?

Personally, I have regarded hyips to be the worst investment because of the money I lost to them. It pains a lot when you loose your hard earned money. Since then, I have vowed to never invest in them.

I believe it would be better to invest into something that you have significant control over the outcome.
It would be better to invest into stocks, commodities and bonds.

I believe it would be better to invest into something that you have significant control over the outcome.
That is what I prefer nowadays too. After hyips scammed me, I vowed to never use my time or money on something that I don't have control over. It is so much better to invest in stocks, forex or crypto as you can learn skills and strategies to succeed in them.

They are mostly considered worse simply cause they do not last. They tend to give out juicy promises just to lure people to make an investment. After they much have gotten enough people to make an investment they run with the money.

The main reason they don't last is because they're often considered pyramid schemes or ponzi schemes, where the people running it are profiting, but those investing are the ones losing out.

I'd say pass on hyips, as they aren't going to pay you in the long run, it'll only be profitable for those running the schemes. So I would say don't do it, pass on it please. You're better off finding something else to do, like other high risk investments that actually gain you a profit.

HYIP investment is consider worst investment because many people have lose to it. Infact, the percentage of people who lose money to it are more than those who make money from it. I can't even invest my money on it.

HYIP investment is consider worst investment because many people have lose to it. Infact, the percentage of people who lose money to it are more than those who make money from it. I can't even invest my money on it.
That is right. Those who lose to hyips are more than those who earn from them. After being scammed severally by them, I vowed too to never invest in them. Nowadays, I go for safe investments and prefer giving my service to earn.

HYIPs are ponzi schemes, there are not investment companies. They take money from new members and pay the old members, and in the end, only a few members make money and the rest of the members will lose money.

There are many people who invest money in many Hyip sites and they lose money. This could be due to various reasons. Many people trust Hyip sites and they have a harder time deciding the right kind of Hyip. Regardless of that Hyips are considered the worst kind of investment, why is this so?
Individuals view HYIPs to be among the worst investments since they are frequently frauds that guarantee large profits with little to no risk. These frauds use a Ponzi scheme, which pays investors large returns using funds obtained from new investors.

This program is very risky so it's not a safe type of investment if you chose to invest with an hyip be rest assured that you are putting your money at risk so I think it's better to be careful when investing there

Even though these forms of Investments are considered high risk and have the potential to make one lose his entire capital in fews days, it can be very rewarding and the profits are exponential too.

Even though these forms of Investments are considered high risk and have the potential to make one lose his entire capital in fews days, it can be very rewarding and the profits are exponential too.
You are right, if you know how to navigate your way around the financial markets, you could bag out huge returns.
Knowledge is the fundamental ingredient for success in such Investments.

You are right, if you know how to navigate your way around the financial markets, you could bag out huge returns.
Knowledge is the fundamental ingredient for success in such Investments.
Yes this is very true. I so much agree with this your statement because I have practical examples of people who have been seriously into this but fail to pay the sacrifice of sitting and learning the concepts properly. They pay dearly always.

Yes this is very true. I so much agree with this your statement because I have practical examples of people who have been seriously into this but fail to pay the sacrifice of sitting and learning the concepts properly. They pay dearly always.
I truly agree with you Knowledge is very fundamental.
I was in that condition initially and the results wasnt favourable, it was after chasing knowledge I realized that I could make money in these financial markets.

I truly agree with you Knowledge is very fundamental.
I was in that condition initially and the results wasnt favourable, it was after chasing knowledge I realized that I could make money in these financial markets.
I was there too, infact my first experience in trading is on a live account and I literally blew the account in less than week of Trading. Sometimes I laugh at my level of ignorance back then .

I was there too, infact my first experience in trading is on a live account and I literally blew the account in less than week of Trading. Sometimes I laugh at my level of ignorance back then .
It's really funny how we grow with time and experience, sometimes we laugh at the memories of what made us cry and cry at the memories of what was a happy moments.
Either way, life still moves .

It is not considered worst investment in fact is the worst form of investment because statistically they have had more failed venture in the past over every other form of investment

It's really funny how we grow with time and experience, sometimes we laugh at the memories of what made us cry and cry at the memories of what was a happy moments.
Either way, life still moves .
Yes definitely, the important thing is to learn from our past errors and improve our successes so that we ultimately grow from our experience in all aspects of life

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back