Staff member
Administrative Team
1000 Posts Club
May 4, 2015
USD
$109.8000USD
Biznotes
Hello,

To all the members who've placed a withdrawal on Bizdustry.com on or before 27/11/2021, please accept my sincerest apologies for the delay regarding payments. Unfortunately, this week hasn't been the best of weeks, as I suffered another injury at my workplace, slipping on a wet floor, leading to extreme lower back pain. Rest assured, I have contacted my doctor, who has prescribed me more potent pain killers and physiotherapy to do at home.

Please be rest assured that any pending payments on or before 27/11/2021 will be sent today, shortly after posting this announcement. Please allow 2-4 hours for the payments to be processed, and if you've not received it by that point, please open a support ticket here where I'll be happy to investigate your case. Sending multiple private messages to @Joshua Farrell or any other staff member will not resolve your issue and send the money out any faster, as I am the only administrator who manages our finances.

We ask for your patience, cooperation, and understanding in this matter.

Regards
Alexander

Alex you've been a Sincere person right from the time I knew you, I believe you'll make payment even though their is delay. Your health matters most, take some time out and relax your health, payment can come anytime.

I knew something was wrong all along. His payment is the best and he respond to issues promptly. We may have caused you lots of pains with our payment request messages. We are deeply sorry and we wish you quick recovery.

Sir Alex please🥺 talk about your health first not your about the delayed payment hope you get back strong on your feet see you soon getting better 💯

Regards
Elendu

I've knew it something most have been wrong. I'm just a new person here and I believe everything is going to well get well soon Alex.

We have seen your sincerity and your credibility you have proven over time, i am certain you will always deliver on yor promise.I wish u quick recovery,and your well being is very paramount.

The payment is being delayed because of some reasons that I can't mention here. This delays will be corrected very soon. And it always depends on system upgrading and the likes.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back