What's new

Why gamble when you can invest your money wisely?

I still can't understand why myself too. This gambling of a thing has over time wrecked a lot of people yet humans still keep falling for this sham. It has proven to be addictive and outcomes manipulated by the operators

I still can't understand why myself too. This gambling of a thing has over time wrecked a lot of people yet humans still keep falling for this sham. It has proven to be addictive and outcomes manipulated by the operators
You have to take note that gambling is designed for entertainment purposes to give a thrill to the bettor. The most common thrill is the prospect of winning which gives hope to the gambler who has the habit of hoping against hope. That hope is the reason why gamblers are deep in debts.

Thee only reason behind why a lot of people will gamble away their money instead of invest it is because of the quick profits they want to make. They feel investing their money elsewhere will seem to slow to make money

Thee only reason behind why a lot of people will gamble away their money instead of invest it is because of the quick profits they want to make. They feel investing their money elsewhere will seem to slow to make money
Well I believe that a lot of people believe that with gambling they are able to make large amount of money with the little money they are invested but sometimes this is not always true because the rate of losing will be much than what you are gaining

Well I believe that a lot of people believe that with gambling they are able to make large amount of money with the little money they are invested but sometimes this is not always true because the rate of losing will be much than what you are gaining
You're very correct. Gambling has a way of making people are think they will always win when they get into the game. This deception is what makes them gradually become gambling addictive. At this point, it becomes very difficult to quit

Gamblers always Gambler with to recover most of their loss money when they win. Gambling is a high risk venture. Some have become millionaire through and some have lost everything through gambling.

A gambler will never accept the fact that he or she is or has become addicted to the act of gambling. Gambling can actually ruine your chances at making progress in life because you keep on seeing your finances going the drain everytime

Humans are generally just quick to jump into conclusions and assume judgement, they want to make money quick which is why some fund themselves gambling but they should know that time wasn't built in a day

Overtime, individuals tend to look for quicker means of generating income or double their money by staking on series of options available to them on various gambling platform which they feel has high returns and very easy to cash out.
Eventually, most funds are lost during such process due to the inability of individuals to explore numerous investment options available to them such as
Direct Equity, Debt Mutual Fund, Equity mutual Fund, and many more!
You are right, everybody is looking for a way to doubt their income, some believe in gambling and it work for them not everybody have idea of all this investment you mention, now I know and I can give it a try

Gambling to me is a game of luck,and life is just5% base on luck,while others is by hard work,if we want to look at it deeply so many person have regrets involving in gambling

Some people are addicted to gambling due to their previous failure in business, or lack of business ideas, the dabbled around excuses that what if the business ideas they perceived didn't work out well. These made them to prefer taking a short cut to amass wealth, but failed to understand that the money stake on gambling could vanish in a tickling of an eye. If the gambler had known that their over ambitious attitude over accumulation of wealth would amount to zero gain, they would have used the money for other profitable business that will bring them lifetime earnings.
Yes that is true they are so many business that one can invest wisely and make good money but going to gambling just to make fast money.

I ask a lot of people this question too, but later I found
the answer to it myself, And individuals tend to look for quicker means of
generating income.
And others are intimidated by the way they see people making a lot of money through gamble.

Gambling is one of the greatest demon one should refrain from, at the same time, it's very difficult to. It always give people the feeling that you'll win

You're very correct. Gambling has a way of making people are think they will always win when they get into the game. This deception is what makes them gradually become gambling addictive. At this point, it becomes very difficult to quit
Even me no matter how addictive I am I cannot be so addicted to something to a point is that I will keep losing my money if I keep on losing my money I'll never engage in that thing again that is just my general rule because I have self control.

Well, I think it's the love for quick gains that moves people into gambling. Gambling is deceptive as it presents you with hopes of winning at first. It's risky to me. I'll go with crypto investments now.

Well, I think it's the love for quick gains that moves people into gambling. Gambling is deceptive as it presents you with hopes of winning at first. It's risky to me. I'll go with crypto investments now.
Indeed, they see gambling as a quick way to make money without much stress but they tend to forget that these gambling companies are business and every business is setup to make profit, and you have to loose your money to make profit for them

Indeed, they see gambling as a quick way to make money without much stress but they tend to forget that these gambling companies are business and every business is setup to make profit, and you have to loose your money to make profit for them
Yes gambling is usually presented in a sweet and easy way to the general public. The issue is that winning depends on the team or events not you so the losing rate is higher.

Overtime, individuals tend to look for quicker means of generating income or double their money by staking on series of options available to them on various gambling platform which they feel has high returns and very easy to cash out.
Eventually, most funds are lost during such process due to the inability of individuals to explore numerous investment options available to them such as
Direct Equity, Debt Mutual Fund, Equity mutual Fund, and many more!
Not everybody have the patient to wait for a long time to wait for their investment to grow while they can just gamble and get the money within a short period of time

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back