Why doesn't google tell us in our mail which problem we need to fix to get our site approved by AdSense

Bousine123

Seasoned Veteran
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Why doesn't google tell us in our mail which problem we need to fix, to get our site approved by AdSense. They should be more direct. That would help a lot to be able to solve it quickly. I don't know which one should I fix in my website.. They are reviewing currently with less flow. I applied in this COVID 19 situation but rejected anyways.
When Google reject a site, They Should explain in detail why you have rejected it. We don't know which the problem we need to fix exactly!

I think the best thing would be that Adsense could give us a more detailed explanation of why a particular site is not approved, by sending URL's, details etc, since the system, finding any error, will have to block the approval. I don't think it's so complicated for Google, and it would help thousands of publishers to have approved sites also generating thousands of Adsense revenue
They normally do so because of the countless number of sights that are being registered on a daily basis. If you were in their shoes, you won't bother to do such a thing.

Setho

Madly Diligent
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Adsense services with Google is actually on autopilot which means it is self-sustaining and as such he will not expect to receive any support from them whatsoever.

cafediscussions

Heatman

Madly Diligent
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Well for one it probably isn't what Google seems important to do that's expected to an extent but still if that's done then more people would definitely be using it but I guess not

Seriously they should be doing something like that to give users heads up on what they are doing wrong but then again, they wouldn't want to be paying all.

Ruth

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Verified Poster
BizNotes
It probably because Google doesn't care about small and upcoming websites. Actually most known websites don't because they feel like they have a lot of costumers already. I just hope they change this attitude because it's really not fair on we that are coming up.

Yusuf

Paragon Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
This is actually a stupid policy from them. The monitization platform had rejected my website more than 5 times without them telling me what i have to do to fix it

Heatman

Madly Diligent
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Actually the truth of the matter is that Google was not do everything for you because when they make it very easy for you it's going to be as if they are not really helping themselves as well she will have to figure some things out by yourself.

btaliat

Seasoned Veteran
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Adsense doesn't care about the type of business. The best thing to do is to join some fora or help section to know more about adsense works.

Ceeny007

Resident Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
I don't think they need to mail you personally because you don't know the amount of people with different reasons on their pending list,I think they outline the requirements in the sign up page

tuna89

Paragon Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
I have always wondered same but I think they are doing this due to the high competitive rate of adsense requests.

Heatman

Madly Diligent
Verified Poster
BizNotes
The truth of the matter is that there is some things that Google will not do for you which you have to figure out for yourselves and I believe that in this situation it's the same thing that is applicable as well.

mcjerry

Paragon Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
I don't think that they need to do that. Because they have already stated there requirements and if we follow the requirements there is no way that they will not approve the website

Heatman

Madly Diligent
Verified Poster
BizNotes
I don't think that they need to do that. Because they have already stated there requirements and if we follow the requirements there is no way that they will not approve the website

Exactly, there is always a protocol which should be followed in order for you to get exactly what you need from Google which ones should follow them to the latter, you will definitely get the result that you're supposed to get.