What's new

Why does the body need sleep?

I think sleep should be added to the seven classes of food 😅. Sleep does wonders to the human body system, your brain, your muscles, your system, your skin and even your body shape would tell if you getting enough rest/sleep. Its very important that one sleeps enough to reboot the body system.

Sleeping is of great essence to the human body this is because every human need to rest to boast his or her metabolism, more also sleeping help kick-start a human body and helps renew the strength of the human organs,to make them more functional and and increase one's output in day-to-day activities

Sleep is an essential function that allows your body and mind to recharge, leaving your refreshed and alert when you wake up. Healthy sleep also helps the body remain healthy and stave off diseases.without enough sleep, the brain cannot function properly.
Sleep is the best way by which things body cools itself and avoid being overheated. also sleep boosts the brain and restores the energy lost during activities

Sleep is an essential function that allows your body and mind to recharge, leaving your refreshed and alert when you wake up. Healthy sleep also helps the body remain healthy and stave off diseases.without enough sleep, the brain cannot function properly.
All the whole part of the body needs enough sleep to keep functioning well. I heard from a doctor that if you don't sleep well, your brain will start eating itself.

The body needs sleep same way the body needs food, it is as a form of recharging ourselves, without proper sleep and rest, one might not function at its best

After all the struggles of life during the day,the body needs rest to calm the nerves and the brain.sleep is very important to the body.

Even though we know that the body is not a machine, we know that machine sometimes need rest for a while talk more of the human body. It needs rest

The body needs rest because it has to rebooted after all the activities that it performs on a daily basis. There is nothing in this world that doesn't need time to reboot and so is the human body.

your body need sleep to rest the system because I'm when the body has worked for the hoodie needs to rest in the evening so that it can be able to function properly the next day.

The body most definitely need rest because unlike the machine that can work for hours non-stop, the body is not a machine. It can suddenly break down and that's the end

After working the whole day man body become weak so after that he should need to sleep. So silver nowadays is the online business we need location of the best app for the best and I also want you to UW a good time for you about i a few questions for you iy is the year ma I also suggest

Everybody's deserves rest and sleep this is because when someone is too stressed or over worked the body tends to give up and you might end up sick or your organs may fail. So sleeping is very vital for a human.

Why the body need sleep, because body need rest in order for person to be strong and good as well, body need rest so to function very good and also to reduce stress.

Just the same way a vehicle needs to cool down and be serviced, our body need to eat and rest. This refreshes the body and prevent it from overworking. Although scientist claim that the body is not at rest even when we sleep, I believe everyone knows how important it is to sleep.

Sleep is very essential for every human being. I can remember vividly a day i decided to sleep only 3 hrs instead of the usual 6-8hrs. That day, i was very unproductive and couldn't carry out my day to day activities.

We need sleep or the body need sleep to recuperate and recharge the body so that the body tissues can be brand new after resting, and without sleep the body will be malfunctioning.

Sleeping helps the brain to relax and it keeps the body and soul the body and soul together, without proper sleep the human brain can develop certain forms of illness which can cause some form of deformation to the body.

The body needs sleep so it can replenish all the energy expended while working. Someone who has insomnia is prone to many forms of sicknesses.

Actually the body is not a
actually the body is not a machine that will be used without having a break.. even engine lose there grip after they started developing wear...

Sleep for human is like as service for any machinery such as motorcycle, car or others. When you sleep, your brain works for many functions that are necessary to live and ability to do work. You gain energy and fresh mind to working something you want. If you cannot sleep, you have many diseases and you cannot work properly with understanding.
The body definately is built in such a way to function and rest,reboot and work again for optimal productivit,And when this is not achieve the system will begin to have some side and adverse health effect.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back