What's new

Why does paid to write sites demands traffic from top tier countries ?

Paid to write for demands traffic from top-tier countries because that's also a way or a source of generating revenue and apart from that, it is also a way of making the forum or platform remain relevant.
It's actually why most third world countries are limited to take part in such online jobs as they are believed to have low skills to deliver excellent jobs.

It's usually because traffic from these sites are highly valued and turn out to be the highest converting; not only them, even ad networks value and charge, pay highly as well for these traffic

Top tier nations have better advertisers and brands. Like say if you want ad worth in 1 USD vs 1 Zimbabwe dollar. Which one would you go for? So the people from lower tier don't really bring value considering the ad value drops due to their presence. So in that line of thought it would be reasonable to get the traffic from the top tier countries.

The reason is that most of the advertiser are from the top tier countries. So they will always want their clients to come from that countries as well. There is no point in targeting United States or girls only to have people visiting your offer from Asia.

I never understood this.
I suppose I have only worked with paid-per-view article publishing platforms that don't restrict you to views from high-ranking nations.
Maybe they do it because those folks in high-income nations are their target market.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back